Post pics of your Marvel PF collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ty takes some amazing pictures!

btw I am never EVER selling my Hulk!

How did I dislike this PF one time? WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING?!

He's so beautiful! I think I disliked him because I was jealous I didn't have him. hehe

A few pics of my Marvel PFs, and other superhero related misc. Iron Man is the exclusive, but the Tony Stark Head is put up, as it looks goofy displayed laying there on the table.

Last edited:
and still a little more yet. Sorry, but this is the only way i know how to upload pics. I know the pics aren't on the level of some of the more photographically artistic people on here, but oh well.....:monkey3

Anton Phibes, nice collection bro :monkey5:monkey5

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

:love:love everyone has a CAP PF except me! :monkey2 , someday this will be mine, either this month or nexth month, this will be mine!!:monkey5 *faints* :medic

Awesome collection Anton, you have pretty much all the great Sideshow Marvel PF's..Nice Bowen Stuff too....Funny I've always imagined you more as a Universal Monster guy.

and still a little more yet. Sorry, but this is the only way i know how to upload pics. I know the pics aren't on the level of some of the more photographically artistic people on here, but oh well.....:monkey3

Are you a comic book fan? More importantly, do you like super heroes?

:monkey3

Anton Phibes, nice collection bro :monkey5:monkey5

:love:love everyone has a CAP PF except me! :monkey2 , someday this will be mine, either this month or nexth month, this will be mine!!:monkey5 *faints* :medic

I had two Cap PFs! Then I sold one... man, now I kind of regret it because I liked having two Caps from two different eras. That's how great of a piece he is! Yes, I can change my Ex to either era, but that would just cause problems in the future.

Awesome collection Anton, you have pretty much all the great Sideshow Marvel PF's..Nice Bowen Stuff too....Funny I've always imagined you more as a Universal Monster guy.

Thanks Shai. All that's posted here is the Comic stuff, and not all of it is shown. I also have just as much, if not more of the UNI Monsters stuff. So your imagination serves you well. I really need to put some stuff on the "show your shelves section". When I get time.:lol

Heh. heh. heh. Whatever gave you the idea that I liked comics? Some people, I tell ya.....:lol

Well, I don't know for certain if you're a real fan. I mean, yeah you have a few statues here and there and a bunch of comics, but that could mean anything... yeah.

btw Kick ass collection!

Well, I don't know for certain if you're a real fan. I mean, yeah you have a few statues here and there and a bunch of comics, but that could mean anything... yeah.

btw Kick ass collection!

Thanks Eli! One of these days I'll find the time (and get off my lazy butt) and post pics of my collections in the show your shelves area. One day......:D

Thanks, hope you get your Cap soon. He was the one that made me finally start buying these things. He's awesome.

yea i might end up like that too :monkey3

I had two Cap PFs! Then I sold one... man, now I kind of regret it because I liked having two Caps from two different eras. That's how great of a piece he is! Yes, I can change my Ex to either era, but that would just cause problems in the future.

:eek :monkey1 *chokes* :medic

There are many displays better than mine, but here's a couple o' cents worth...

2451759897_549e8f5285_b.jpg

2230869188_30a9510f0e_b.jpg

2123332729_54be65bccf_o.jpg

The walls have since been painted and the comics are at the framing shop. I will have a better display in about a month or so, shortly after my trip to Croatia.

Thought I'd share too. Got Spidey in its box too and some more Bowen stuff.

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Back