Post pics of your Marvel PF collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
28bdd962.jpg

e9dd5881.jpg

72fbd8ce.jpg

1ff82671.jpg

OMG El Roranous, kickass collection :monkey5:monkey5 you have Cap, Hulk, and The Punisher :drool:drool:drool my top 3 of my most wanted list :monkey2

Thank you! :rock
There are a few things that I don't have anymore though like the Iron Man Comiquette and most of the dios. The Punisher is one of my favorites and I think it's highly underrated. Those that own one will agree. Andy did a kick ass job on it. :banana

Thank you! :rock
There are a few things that I don't have anymore though like the Iron Man Comiquette and most of the dios. The Punisher is one of my favorites and I think it's highly underrated. Those that own one will agree. Andy did a kick ass job on it. :banana

damn right! the Punisher is a kick ass PF, but theres no chance in hell i could find him :monkey2:monkey2 and the green hulk not a chance either, so all is left for me is EX Cap PF or regular:monkey2 and hell yea Red Skull and Thor :rock

Awesome pics... Sooooooooooooo glad I didn't jump into this line or I'd be more broke than I am right now.:D Great line to collect-- I'll continue to live vicariously through you guys.

My latest acquisition, LOGAN ! When this one was first released, I have to admit I was underwhelmed with the pics I saw posted, but in person, I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY, VERY UNDERRATED piece (Shai, you were right!). Another Bergholtz gem !! :rock :rock :rock

Back