Post pics of your Marvel PF collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, the Spider-Man PFs are frakkin sick!! I want one so bad. I can't decide if I want a Hulk or Spidey after I'm done paying for my X-Men Vs. Sentinel #1 Exclusive. Monkey confused!!:confused:

Damn, the Spider-Man PFs are frakkin sick!! I want one so bad. I can't decide if I want a Hulk or Spidey after I'm done paying for my X-Men Vs. Sentinel #1 Exclusive. Monkey confused!!:confused:

Get the Hulk first.....prices are gonna keep going UP UP UP.

Don't let the Hulk keep slipping away from you. Get that one. I had the Spiderman PF and while it is nice the Hulk blows it away....seriously.

Well, I gotta finish paying for a little somethin' somethin' first. :D

And I have a ton of stuff coming that I don't want to cancel, so unless I can find a person to let me make payments, it's gonna be tough to get one.

Time to throw my pics in here:

IMG_7469.jpg

IMG_7473.jpg

IMG_7475.jpg

IMG_7481.jpg

IMG_7482.jpg

IMG_7483.jpg

IMG_7484.jpg

IMG_7485.jpg

IMG_7486.jpg

The only one I'm missing new pics of is Spidey but they're coming. :D

That is the way to do it man. Don't use the credit cards for this stuff. :lecture

:lecture :lecture :lecture

When I want an expensive piece, I just save up or sell off other parts of my collection to fund it. CREDIT CARDS are DANGEROUS when not used correctly!!!

Back