Post Your Predator / Alien Collection /_\ .'.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My pred and alien cm
10906286_10200159467864961_8751802009476166578_n.jpg

As I mentioned before, just post some pics of my alien warrior resurrection maquette.
A lot of you guys may not like it, but it holds a very important role in my alien collection.
And it has everything to be a great maquette.
a-alien-7-l_zpsa5nuibjr.jpg
jorduschellalienresurrectionmaquette_zpsrdzifqkx.jpg
DSC06653_A_zpsv1h5fglo.jpg
DSC06648_a_zpsi5erbjpu.jpg
DSC06665_A_zpsuia2ivse.jpg
DSC06672_a_zpszpzldl6n.jpg
DSC06680_a_zpst4amtzxk.jpg
DSC06657_a_zps94oubibx.jpg
DSC06660_a_zpsjrbow6eh.jpg

Also I'm loving the unfinished looking of this statute. It was a quick concept sculpt for the probably the director, there is no reason to go into detail sculpting. And the pose, it is like a superhero which I haven't seen from any other alien statue.

As I mentioned before, just post some pics of my alien warrior resurrection maquette.
A lot of you guys may not like it, but it holds a very important role in my alien collection.
And it has everything to be a great maquette . . .

Also I'm loving the unfinished looking of this statute. It was a quick concept sculpt for the probably the director, there is no reason to go into detail sculpting. And the pose, it is like a superhero which I haven't seen from any other alien statue.

Nice work! :clap

Always loved this design - Takeya's take for Fewture is REALLY cool.

I posted these pics in the BC thread, but I will post here too. I few pics of my newly purchased Alien BC bust :)

DSC_3976_01.JPG

DSC_3997.JPG

DSC_4000.JPG

DSC_4001.JPG

DSC_4002.JPG

Just got my first Hot Toys figure last night, so took a couple of picks of him. Hes the Celtic Predator, i really love these things!! :)

celtic_predator.jpg

pred2.jpg

pred3.jpg

pred4.jpg

pred5.jpg

pred6.jpg

pred7.jpg

pred8.jpg

pred9.jpg

Back