Post Your Predator / Alien Collection /_\ .'.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got one..... :yess:

lTmG74j.jpg

Nice! Exclusive version!!!!!!!!!! Where from man?

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Didn't know where to put it so thought this thread might be ok. Narins Big Pred coming soon...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
That's the problem with kits.
I wouldn't know where to look in the U K.
Then you will probably need to ship the item and getting it back completed would be a worry.
Unless you were lucky enough to have a local painter.

apparently this could be a 1:2 P1. How about actually finishing the 1/3 that was sneaked years ago first? :slap

Awesome stuff guys!
The P1 maquette is just a masterpiece , the only classic predator statue you will ever need to have ( unless one day the life size one in StanWinston studio gets mass produced).

Hi guys. Sorry about the crappy phone camera pic, but here's my collection if NECA 1/4 scale figures - 8 Predators (only missing the masked and open mouthed P1 figures, but I'm happy with the closed mouth), along with Dutch on the left and the Alien big chap on the right. Boxed figures will be coming out when I've sorted enough shelving for them all.

04fdf90dfa31711305ba88c811a22b2e.jpg

Hi guys. Sorry about the crappy phone camera pic, but here's my collection if NECA 1/4 scale figures - 8 Predators (only missing the masked and open mouthed P1 figures, but I'm happy with the closed mouth), along with Dutch on the left and the Alien big chap on the right. Boxed figures will be coming out when I've sorted enough shelving for them all.

Looking great! I have P1 close mouth version and P2 masked version, which I think both are the best predator figure so far. Can't image when neca pull out 18 inches avp and avp figures.

I mean one quarter scale of scar, wolf and predalien...OMG

Back