Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn bro! I forgot about Bulma's mom!

You could do like 30 coh for Bulma though, with all those hairstyles :lol
**** I know for real lmao! Also that chick from.the original Dragonball, Pilaf's goon lol she showed up as a kid in Battle of Gods as "Trunks' girlfriend"

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm drawing blanks here....I'll need to look this up, I definitely didn't pay attention to DB compared to Z.
Remember that little blue gremlin Emperor Pilaf, he had a woman and a Fox character that worked for him. At the end of Dragonball they got turned into babies lol

Remember that little blue gremlin Emperor Pilaf, he had a woman and a Fox character that worked for him. At the end of Dragonball they got turned into babies lol

OH ****! Now I remember :lol

Mai - Dragon Ball Wiki

That plane crash photo though :naughty

Yep, that would be cool, and with how Red Skull came out, that'd be pretty damn awesome in the trench coat fashion.

EX probably will sell out before coupon eligible like Batgirl.
Yeah especially if it's around the same or lower but for some reason I don't see it being that low :(
I'm betting the same thing. Probably will have about 1k ES
Dude I'd FLIP! That'd be awesome! :hi5:
Really didn't want to get this, but the more I look at it the more I want it. And this is definitely Ex of Fail.
Before the second COH was shown I didn't think I'd Have to have this, but now I sorta, you know...

Well I'd say she'd be on the same scale as popularity with BG, and if Supergirl happens, I'd see that with a higher ES. Lower ES = better QC in my ignorant mind :duff :lol
Yeah she's pretty popular. The thing is, like why I don't think it'll be so low is cause she has tassive mits! And you know how much geeks tove our lits

Yeah she's pretty popular. The thing is, like why I don't think it'll be so low is cause she has tassive mits! And you know how much geeks tove our lits

I agree, but I'd see more reg over ex for that point. Why drop more money and invest in the ex when some people find the head hideous? I'd imagine the same scenario like Quinn.

I agree, but I'd see more reg over ex for that point. Why drop more money and invest in the ex when some people find the head hideous? I'd imagine the same scenario like Quinn.
Hmm, thats an interesting way to put it :duff. Hope it happens

Back