Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought she was Bumblebee at first glance

bumblebee2.jpg

Wow that's dumb as hell. Not only because of how she is the New PG, but she looks like a stereotypical black girl. Don't know what they were doing here. And Tanya? I'd say that's pretty damn racist. :lol

really? :panic:

DC is really going all "diversity for the sake of diversity." If it's an original character with original name, that's one thing. Taking existing established white characters and changing their ethnicity (Wally West) just screams that they don't have faith that other creations of different races will do well.

I see a hidden mickey.

:lecture Looks like I was wrong. I find it funny that the article quoted has the url of "DC's new Power Girl ditches the boob window, looks amazing." :rotfl

What's wrong with a boob window? I'm glad that stores have windows so I can browse their wares before purchasing. :naughty

Those Tities look like bee stings for sure.

Looks like our PG PF just tripled in value :lecture

I heard this is delayed. They'll be resculpting the torso to add nipples. Igo posted it on Statue Forum

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I heard this is delayed. They'll be resculpting the torso to add nipples. Igo posted it on Statue Forum

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Where'd he say that? Last time he posted in the Power Girl thread was in November, and the last thing he talked about was the photo being taken of the alternate head being approved.

:slap...

"What’s a comic book company to do when their audience is diversifying and clamoring for representation, but entrenched fans will have an aneurysm is you so much as change a hair on a beloved hero’s head? You pass the torch with alternate universe trickery, duh!

Meet Tanya Spears, denizen of Earth-2 and intern at Starr Industries. When an explosion sends the original Power Girl (Karen Starr) back to her home universe, she leaves her legacy to Tanya. Including new superhero abilities and a check that would make Publisher’s Clearing House look like walking around money."

Read more at DC

View attachment 157148

I read the article by the self proclaim feminist, and she is so happy that PG's boob window is no more! I guess this is the path we are now on. Our comic heroines have gotten too sexy. They are also changing Spiderwoman's and Batgirl's ( who now looks like she is 14! ) costumes.

FROM THIS!
spider-woman-avengers.jpg

Batgirl_05_by_rafCut.jpg

TO THIS!
Spiderwomanprofile.jpg

du2dc0cjd0kbjaiberdb.jpg

:yuck
I'm so depressed!

Back