Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see them making a Luthor the way most of us want one: with intricate detailed light up armor. Right now Darkseid is the main bad guy I associate with Superman in the current PF line. Metallo or Brainiac could change that.
A Brainiac or Metallo should be next. Visually they're more interesting bad guys

Lol CBG taken it easy on these niggs dawg

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

There were a lot of votes for Black Canary, Nightwing, Flash, Deathstroke and Green Arrow on a poll made by Igo over at SF.

2q3bqtk.png

If they MM I'd be the happiest man alive. I'm already pissed off that they got rid of him from the founding members and put in Cyborg like wtf

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Wow didn't know they did this in the show. Thanks for the update. Is the justice league show still going on?

I'm already pissed off that they got rid of him from the founding members and put in Cyborg like wtf

They wanted an African American and a technology character like Iron Man. They went through the roster of DC characters and got both with Cyborg.

Personally, I am more upset at what they did with Captain Marvel...

They wanted an African American and a technology character like Iron Man. They went through the roster of DC characters and got both with Cyborg.

Personally, I am more upset at what they did with Captain Marvel...

I would rather continue to ignore that the nu52 still exists (like a majority of comics buyers are doing), but on such a high powered team, Cyborg is about as useful as a mop and broom.

but...but...he has like a built in router in his head and can hack into stuff when the world needs saving :lol

I gave the Nu52 one year before I dropped all my DC comics buying.

Back