Preacher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, it's a town populated by ****bags, and it's located in the middle of nowhere. I imagine she could steal a random farm animal or something. Or hell, just feed him one of the local ****bags. I mean, both of them are willing to kill, so why not just go for a local gang member or something? I get the whole meaning of the scne (she cares about Cass so much that she's willing to serve him a dog), but it was a scene purely filmed for shock. Granted, the comic was bat**** crazy and a whole lot more violent as well, but come on, killing doggies in cold blood is pushing it too far...

It's much easier to get a dog into a basement. ****bags weigh too much, and, as for the livestock, well, everyone knows...

bb469228-d7de-420e-ab1c-5ffbb638b805_text.gif

yeah' don't know about last knights episode.Emily feeds the mayor to Cassidy,the Angels try to book ticket's to Hell,Tulip is finally ready for her revenge,Jesse finally shows up and we get the scoop on the Cowboy.Which looks like is not a good thing for Jesse.
Season finale next week.Will hold judgement until then.

Tried this show for a few episodes, too depraved and sacrilegious.
They also seemed to be going for a Twin Peaks vibe in some scenes.

Oh,I'm sure.
W9gGd.gif

Yeah, it's definitely not for everyone. If you're looking for something with some similar themes, but that may be a little...lighter, maybe, Supernatural's a great show. Though, depending on how devout you are, your mileage may vary as they build on some of the more religious arcs.

Loving this show so far! The utterly irreverent tone is reminding me of Misfits when it was good (ironically before Gilgan joined the cast). I think I'm going to have to pick up the comics, everything I've heard about them makes them sound like they're my kind of book. (Well apart from some of the more puerile humour)

(Vaguely hoping that this show gets popular enough for a 1/6 Dominic Cooper sculpt to eventually pop up, really want to kitbash a Young Howard Stark if HT never bothers - Stark father/son angst! )

Road trip! yeeaahh! Herr Star and the rest of the Custer family...hmm hmm

I love that Flashback Jesse had his comic hair. Cooper actually pulls that look off pretty damn well.

Back