Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noticing some variations I'm not impressed with (maybe it's just the photo).

Those inner brow lines (above where the nose would be) are a lot heavier than on the others we've seen so far, and that 3rd tooth looks to be angled strangely.

I noticed both too and I really don't like the dark lines. What's up with that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The brow line, serious nitpicking, but that tooth? Mine comes like that and it's going back.

Mine should be here Monday, I'm a little confused because we're we not to.d that the shipping as so expensive because of Fedex??? Mine is being shipped UPS, what gives??

Pictures from dfchang...

1 p2.jpg

1 p2 11.jpg

1 p2 12.jpg

So that's another with the darker brow line, it does look great to me either way, paticularly in the latest photos but I think I'd prefer it lighter. I'd also tend to agree that if my tooth came like the one a few posts up I'd be thinking about sending it back. That to me actually looks like a fault.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So that's another with the darker brow line, it does look great to me either way, paticularly in the latest photos but I think I'd prefer it lighter. I'd also tend to agree that if my tooth came like the one a few posts up I'd be thinking about sending it back. That to me actually looks like a fault.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Are you talking about the drool?

Just get some sand paper. Lol.

Can someone who has this in-hand give me an exact height measuremt (in inches, I'm American) from the shelf to the very highest/tallest point of his crown?

Thank you!

UPS vs. FedEx - serious nitpicking :)

Are you in the States or International?

States
I was under the impression that SS said thatt He shipping was high because of fed ex?

I looked through some off the earlier pics, I think the dark brow may just be lighting, but the crooked tooth? Hell no.

States
I was under the impression that SS said thatt He shipping was high because of fed ex?

I looked through some off the earlier pics, I think the dark brow may just be lighting, but the crooked tooth? Hell no.

I posted this a couple of days back (post #2128) when someone else asked - location is the decider - UPS is WAY more expensive for International shipments because of the bogus OTT brokerage charges they apply.

It's BETWEEN the brow that's my main concern (along with that tooth).

I can care less, dawg! It is funny how people complain over the dumbest things. The tooth is fine but if it brothers someone do not get it. I might take mine back just because it is huge and I live in a condo not to big. But I am happy with it. I laugh at these little things people say. But seriously enjoy the damn statue

It doesn't seem to have anything to do with lighting.

Here's a previous pic posted from a piece shipped to Japan or China:
I still think that if you took THIS bust and took a pic of it from a few feet away straight on that brow is going to look darker.

Spike, gotcha!

Back