Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got four LSB's and they are all pretty light for their size. Patient zero almost feels like it's plastic and is ridiculously light but looks amazing so weight doesn't concern me at all.

The heaviest one is the masked hunter version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just tried to pick up my P1 Life size bust like he did in the P2 life size bust video and it was not as easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
There's a really bad pun in there somewhere :)

(* joking aside - I sympathise - back issues REALLY suck! *)

All of us older guys that have been doing it over 15 years all something wrong with us. Physically. :lol

Theres another one. Ha ha

But yeah, bad back pain that goes to your legs when you do some lifting that you know not you're supposed to be doing is probably the worst pain you can imagine. And then if you dont know how to fix it (some of us know our own bodies and know how) it will get inflammed and and you could be bed ridden or in the hospital. So yeah, its a struggle. :wink1:

My back pain defines me. :lol

But great freaking bust man. Light and all.

Cant "weight" to pull this head out of the box!

25 year union carpenter here! Having neck surgery December 2nd and lower back surgery after a recover.
Hard labor..... it will break you down eventually.

Back to our regular schedule!!

This video was posted to FB today. It's really surprising that the shipping costs are what they are considering this guy flips this thing around like it's a hollow piece of plastic.

It does look good though.

It sounds like he's trying to convince himself he likes it which is a shame. I hope the weight doesn't bother me once this arrives but it does seem quite ridiculous the way he picks it up like it's an overgrown hot toys figure. Ah well, everything else looks great to me. Given that this is the first time I've heard it being an issue to someone gives me a little hope, even if most of the collectors to recieve this so far were in Asia. Time will tell I suppose.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Pretty much all 1:1 busts feels like that, the original SSC Stan Winston P1 bust is also really hollow and light you can throw around.

I think anyone coming from 1:4 statues might get disappointed in their first 1:1 bust, in general they're all kind of hollow with a fiberglass feel, that's one of my main gripe collecting 1:1 busts, feels more like collecting a 360 mask rather then an actual hefty statue. The only ones I know that feel like an actual statue are the chromed endoskeleton busts and old school SSC Universal Monsters.

Last edited:
No issue with the accuracy, no issue with the paint apps, no issue with the crazy price tag, no issue with the shipping damage...now u want more weight.
As long as the item won't collapse just by itself, the ligter the better.
The so call quality you guys referring to is just more of those snot inside...
QQ图片20150603204231.jpg

I don't understand the weight gripes either. Maybe some people plan on displaying their bust on a solid marble plinth, but my shelves can only bear so much weight, so being heavier limits my display options.

The irony for me is that my lifesize busts that have the weight, the ones I'm concerned about being too heavy for the shelves, are the ones that can actually fit inside my cabinet unlike this.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Can someone who has this in-hand give me an exact height measuremt (in inches, I'm American) from the shelf to the very highest/tallest point of his crown?

Thank you!

Anyone want to help me out with exact height measurements?

I need to prepare my shelves!

Still waiting for my local shop to find one. Should've PO from the beginning :banghead
The weight is as light as I expected from something made almost entirely from reinforced fiberglass. This is why Coolprops could sell huge piece like this for $1200, a bit cheaper than those Xeno heads. However it's good because you could display it almost on every kind of shelves, unlike that bloody Berserker bust...

Back