Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol Last week I went I will buy it now. Searched for it and was like ..." WTF ! ".
Ah well ... I will get one somewhere soon !.

Just waiting for sideshow to make a predator 1 and 2 bio mask. :rock

:lol:lol Last week I went I will buy it now. Searched for it and was like ..." WTF ! ".
Ah well ... I will get one somewhere soon !.

Just waiting for sideshow to make a predator 1 and 2 bio mask. :rock

i have there scar on order, i just need predator 2 bio for a full line up,

i love my Icons predator 1 bio :rock

Im only really big into predator...and maybe going into some terminator things. The one alien piece I am interested in is the alien queen bust.

I cant really give you advice on that one mate sorry :(

Avp did get me into collecting more but I have never liked what IMO it did to alien.

Crossing two movies that are both very different is a hard task and when you put an unexperienced person ( or two unexperienced people ) in charge its just not going to work.

It didn't really effect how the predator looked since both avp movies seemed to be action flicks , popcorn flicks.

If you watch avp then preator 1 and 2 , although the first two are much better there the sma type of movie. Alien is deep and has a more complex story to it.

The whole franchise isn't an action flick so if you watch avp then alien 1 you fcould be dissapointed because there was no big fight scenes or anything like that.

I dunno , maybe its just me but in both avp movies I didn't really even feel like the alien I knew was there.
They were just predator practice targets.

I agree with you there :rock.

The best thing to come out of them personally for me was the wolf character, I love the collectibles to :)

I agree with you there :rock.

The best thing to come out of them personally for me was the wolf character, I love the collectibles to :)

yep wolf is a bad ass. If he wasn't there I would of already bought the blu ray and snapped it. :chew

I would like a back story to wolf. Although I want a new pred if they make predator 3. Another lone hunter like the first two.

Not a big group of them. Hunting humans too !. :D

I always wanted to see a predator movie with vikings in the snow. :banana:banana

yep they not as good but you will never top the origional movie where the idea of the movie blows you away.... same with terminator, the only way it may get a better feel is with graphics and a detailed plot but it never happens . im not nocking the pred vs alien movies there not great but there ok to watch, better than most shi t films

Avp did get me into collecting more but I have never liked what IMO it did to alien.

Crossing two movies that are both very different is a hard task and when you put an unexperienced person ( or two unexperienced people ) in charge its just not going to work.

It didn't really effect how the predator looked since both avp movies seemed to be action flicks , popcorn flicks.

If you watch avp then preator 1 and 2 , although the first two are much better there the sma type of movie. Alien is deep and has a more complex story to it.

The whole franchise isn't an action flick so if you watch avp then alien 1 you fcould be dissapointed because there was no big fight scenes or anything like that.

I dunno , maybe its just me but in both avp movies I didn't really even feel like the alien I knew was there.

yep wolf is a bad ass. If he wasn't there I would of already bought the blu ray and snapped it. :chew

I would like a back story to wolf. Although I want a new pred if they make predator 3. Another lone hunter like the first two.

Not a big group of them. Hunting humans too !. :D

I always wanted to see a predator movie with vikings in the snow. :banana:banana

Yeah I would prefer it that they didnt do another avp, rather predator 3! With more lone hunting :rock

i wanna see more of there home world and other monsters they hunt, shame stan winston is not around for that one

Yeah I would prefer it that they didnt do another avp, rather predator 3! With more lone hunting :rock

i wanna see more of there home world and other monsters they hunt, shame stan winston is not around for that one

hell , lets see a movie based on the predator 2 elders story of how he got his gun in the pirate days. I made a video with photos of the comic a while back , rushed it so theres lots of spelling mistakes and the photos suck slightly. :rotfl

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/o6yGhXvLQtg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/o6yGhXvLQtg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Awesome little comic though... but don't know where it is now. :eek:
And I'e forgotten its name. :monkey4:rotfl

Damn you, you inspired me to go watch the predator 1 moved again now before this statue arives lol :chew

hell , lets see a movie based on the predator 2 elders story of how he got his gun in the pirate days. I made a video with photos of the comic a while back , rushed it so theres lots of spelling mistakes and the photos suck slightly. :rotfl

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/o6yGhXvLQtg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/o6yGhXvLQtg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Awesome little comic though... but don't know where it is now. :eek:
And I'e forgotten its name. :monkey4:rotfl

AWWWWW, Thank you RAIDER you made my day. My wife is always ^^^^^ing "are you done yet" and I told her your kind comment and she was speechless for once :chew. Yeah, the Shureken had a pissy blade design. To keep the blades from falling out I siliconed them in. I am thinking of making a trophy wall thing after seeing "Wolf's" in AVP-R. :banana

That was class. Took me ages to watch it though! Maybe there was loads of people watching it! Im hardly on youtube these days!

That was class. Took me ages to watch it though! Maybe there was loads of people watching it! Im hardly on youtube these days!

I'll try and get the name of the comic for you. I got it off of ebay for about 3 quid. :D Its worth keeping , awesome to see a bit of the p2 elders background.

Back