Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they will only produce figures with the aproval of the actor, so if the actor is an ass then they wont do it, and upto now they not doing Gladiator because russel Crow or what ever hes called has not been any help

they will only produce figures with the aproval of the actor, so if the actor is an ass then they wont do it, and upto now they not doing Gladiator because russel Crow or what ever hes called has not been any help

Of course.
And that sucks, but that's the way some actors are... some are nice, and some are smart-asses.

there are 2 new CMs in production that they wont tell who they are yet.... there supose to blow the predator away.... the god farther is not new news

nope its not them... its a new line

Yup.
They've hinted that the next 2 after Godfather and Bruce Lee will be a Hero and a villain from 2 totally different franchises.

I'm thinking Darth Vader as the villain and Iron Man or Spider-man as the Hero.

does that mean they wont do a tdk joker as heath cant approve cm to do a mmaquette?

also the godfather has been dead along time now,did brandon approve cm to do him?

somebody better do a joker statue that actually looks like heath and wont charge a ridiculous price for it! :monkey4

does that mean they wont do a tdk joker as heath cant approve cm to do a mmaquette?

also the godfather has been dead along time now,did brandon approve cm to do him?

no idea mate, just something i read, if they wanted to do a joker i guess they will have to ask the film owners maybe?

Well, Ladies and Gentleman Mr. Predator finally arrived today. There was a couple of holes in the outer box but not a scratch or cut in the inner white box. Then when I opened the white to get to the Cinemaquette box I was like WOW this is the prettiest box I have ever seen yet. The way the top comes off and the edges with the metal on it, it's a real cool box. Then I took the top off and saw a quill broke off and I said F:banghead: :confused: K!!!!!!! I thought the CM was packed real good and I forgot to take a pic of the spine because they had it wrapped real good and the necklace was wrapped too. The necklace with the skulls was not wrapped. I unwrapped his hands and they were fine but they are loose but they won't come off because of the magnets that hold them on. I just wished they fit as tight as the pegs that go in the feet which I didn't have a problem putting in. I unwrapped the cannon and the shaft that holds the cannon to the mounting plate was broken. I went through all the boxes and only found the one quill out of the five that are broken. So this means it wasn't done in shipping or packing which means WHITE GLOVE MY ASS. Other than the 5 broken quills and the cannon this thing is AWESOME. I have messaged Steve Wang 4 or 5 times and he has replied back every time and he says this is his one and only. I wish he reconsider and do a P2 or Wolf Maquette. My # is 262 of 500. The only hard thing to assemble was the FERNS I wish they had little #'s on the bottom of the green bases. When I figure out how to do I'll put some pics on

good point. Thats what put me off the T-850 cm. If they would want to make him look as real as possible they would probably use it too. I doubt they will stop using it. Most people who buy these things probably have enough to buy a new one when it falls apart without thinking about it.

I'm not a fan of many of the human cm pieces. Luckily none of the main pieces I'm interested in are human. I do think there Indy looks like Clive Owen too. :lol

Well, Ladies and Gentleman Mr. Predator finally arrived today. There was a couple of holes in the outer box but not a scratch or cut in the inner white box. Then when I opened the white to get to the Cinemaquette box I was like WOW this is the prettiest box I have ever seen yet. The way the top comes off and the edges with the metal on it, it's a real cool box. Then I took the top off and saw a quill broke off and I said F:banghead: :confused: K!!!!!!! I thought the CM was packed real good and I forgot to take a pic of the spine because they had it wrapped real good and the necklace was wrapped too. The necklace of the skulls was not wrapped. I unwrapped his hands and they were fine but they are loose but they won't come off because of the magnets that hold them on. I just wished they fit as tight as the pegs that go in the feet which I didn't have a problem putting in. I unwrapped the cannon and the shaft that holds the cannon to the mounting plate was broken. I went through all the boxes and only found the one quill out of the five broken. So this means it wasn't done in shipping or packing which means WHITE GLOVE MY ASS. Other than the 5 broken quills and the cannon this thing is AWESOME. I have messaged Steve Wang 4 or 5 times and he has replied back every time and he says this is his one and only. I wish he reconsider and do a P2 or Wolf Maquette. My # is 262 of 500. The only hard thing to assemble was the FERNS I wish they had little #'s on the bottom of the green bases. When I figure out how to do I'll put some pics on

Sorry to hear about your probs...prolly a silly Q but what part is the 'quill'?:eek:

damn realy sorry to hear that, so you got direct from CM witht the white glove treatment? if so im positive that white glove treatment re-packing is the cause of all the damage to these statues , not saying its 100% of the cause as your all ways going to get shipping damaged with something this size

Well, Ladies and Gentleman Mr. Predator finally arrived today. There was a couple of holes in the outer box but not a scratch or cut in the inner white box. Then when I opened the white to get to the Cinemaquette box I was like WOW this is the prettiest box I have ever seen yet. The way the top comes off and the edges with the metal on it, it's a real cool box. Then I took the top off and saw a quill broke off and I said F:banghead: :confused: K!!!!!!! I thought the CM was packed real good and I forgot to take a pic of the spine because they had it wrapped real good and the necklace was wrapped too. The necklace with the skulls was not wrapped. I unwrapped his hands and they were fine but they are loose but they won't come off because of the magnets that hold them on. I just wished they fit as tight as the pegs that go in the feet which I didn't have a problem putting in. I unwrapped the cannon and the shaft that holds the cannon to the mounting plate was broken. I went through all the boxes and only found the one quill out of the five broken. So this means it wasn't done in shipping or packing which means WHITE GLOVE MY ASS. Other than the 5 broken quills and the cannon this thing is AWESOME. I have messaged Steve Wang 4 or 5 times and he has replied back every time and he says this is his one and only. I wish he reconsider and do a P2 or Wolf Maquette. My # is 262 of 500. The only hard thing to assemble was the FERNS I wish they had little #'s on the bottom of the green bases. When I figure out how to do I'll put some pics on

Sorry to hear about your probs...prolly a silly Q but what part is the 'quill'?:eek:

these are quills. :rotfl
P!TU IS THE GHETTO MASTER !. :rock:rotfl

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/dVX3yXe4-Sw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/dVX3yXe4-Sw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Well, Ladies and Gentleman Mr. Predator finally arrived today. There was a couple of holes in the outer box but not a scratch or cut in the inner white box. Then when I opened the white to get to the Cinemaquette box I was like WOW this is the prettiest box I have ever seen yet. The way the top comes off and the edges with the metal on it, it's a real cool box. Then I took the top off and saw a quill broke off and I said F:banghead: :confused: K!!!!!!! I thought the CM was packed real good and I forgot to take a pic of the spine because they had it wrapped real good and the necklace was wrapped too. The necklace with the skulls was not wrapped. I unwrapped his hands and they were fine but they are loose but they won't come off because of the magnets that hold them on. I just wished they fit as tight as the pegs that go in the feet which I didn't have a problem putting in. I unwrapped the cannon and the shaft that holds the cannon to the mounting plate was broken. I went through all the boxes and only found the one quill out of the five that are broken. So this means it wasn't done in shipping or packing which means WHITE GLOVE MY ASS. Other than the 5 broken quills and the cannon this thing is AWESOME. I have messaged Steve Wang 4 or 5 times and he has replied back every time and he says this is his one and only. I wish he reconsider and do a P2 or Wolf Maquette. My # is 262 of 500. The only hard thing to assemble was the FERNS I wish they had little #'s on the bottom of the green bases. When I figure out how to do I'll put some pics on

sorry to hear that man !. :monkey4 That sucks. :banghead
These things should be perfect for the price !.

Back