Present Toys - 1/6 PT-50 & PT-51 T-800 Terminator (Battle Damaged)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn’t stand to look at the cuts on the pants and jacket anymore so I decided to make them look more torn, pretty happy with the result, looks a lot more natural.
View attachment 700209
View attachment 700210
I added white and brown pastel chalk to my own. If it was hot toys I would be too scared, bit with this went right into it. I might shred the holes a bit o feel seeing your own.

hi anyone know where to currently buy this ? checked osk giantoy tns

I added white and brown pastel chalk to my own. If it was hot toys I would be too scared, bit with this went right into it. I might shred the holes a bit o feel seeing your own.
I have a tamiya weathering kit laying around somewhere I need to find
I just took small fabric scissors and cut around the holes and then lightly took a higher grit sandpaper to what I cut

hi got mine new on ebay for £194,very pleased heavy sturdy figure so i took the advice from here & youtube & did the following: 1 cut outwards from every hole to reduce the cookie cutter shapes 2 extended the leg damage hole & painted black inside 3 dry brushed dark grey over all the seams including bandolier & lighter pass over wrinkled areas 4 drilled the bullet hits deeper 5 used 2 shades craft paint for suble blood leaking on the leather & round large wounds 6 used tamiya clear red to gloss up the raw meat 7 light sanding on the grenade launcher then drybrushed all weapons 8 sandy wash on lower half of boots 9 used just a spot of pva to glue in the grenade shells (except 3)as they fell out when posing. 10 hairdryer on the ammo belt so it curves nicely around his feet & done till i build him a diorama probably housing the base. no photos as they would not be good quality.

hi got mine new on ebay for £194,very pleased heavy sturdy figure so i took the advice from here & youtube & did the following: 1 cut outwards from every hole to reduce the cookie cutter shapes 2 extended the leg damage hole & painted black inside 3 dry brushed dark grey over all the seams including bandolier & lighter pass over wrinkled areas 4 drilled the bullet hits deeper 5 used 2 shades craft paint for suble blood leaking on the leather & round large wounds 6 used tamiya clear red to gloss up the raw meat 7 light sanding on the grenade launcher then drybrushed all weapons 8 sandy wash on lower half of boots 9 used just a spot of pva to glue in the grenade shells (except 3)as they fell out when posing. 10 hairdryer on the ammo belt so it curves nicely around his feet & done till i build him a diorama probably housing the base. no photos as they would not be good quality.
Any pics

This one is about to become my "thumbs up" version with a little customizing.

I'm planning on getting two of the HT models so I'll have a spare fully BD sculpt.

Back