Presumed Innocent (2024) Apple TV+

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choombaz

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone else watching this? Really impressed with how good it is. I really didn’t think I’d like it, I love the original film and wasn’t sure if it would work as a show. Never read the book. But they are really fleshing everything out nicely in interesting and complicated ways. Gyllenhaal is great, a much more modern version of Rusty and a lot less likable than Harrison Ford. I’m not sure if they are going to replicate the ultimatum from the film (and I presume book), at least I hope they won’t. And Peter Sarsgaard is amazing as Tommy. I never thought I could love and hate a character in equal measure.

Went to the premiere at Tribeca Festival and they screened the first two episodes. Really enjoyed it. Gyllenhaal was praising Sarsgaard in the Q&A. Bill Camp’s character was an audience favorite during the screening, lots of laughs.

I need to get Apple TV+ to watch the rest.

Went to the premiere at Tribeca Festival and they screened the first two episodes. Really enjoyed it. Gyllenhaal was praising Sarsgaard in the Q&A. Bill Camp’s character was an audience favorite during the screening, lots of laughs.

I need to get Apple TV+ to watch the rest.
Yeah Bill Camp is fantastic as well. A very different interpretation to Brian Dennehy’s in the movie but very well done.

I had completely forgotten about the movie, but halfway into the first episode I remembered it.
It's a credit to the show that I'm still interested in how it ends :lol

Back