Mars Toys 1/6 Penguin (Burgess Meredith)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm happy they executed with Joker, but am not putting much stock in them going forward. Shame they haven't been able to keep up with their planned releases. Seems like they should have set more reasonable expectations of themselves and not put up pre-orders for so many different figures.

I agree. I’m continually grateful for such a high quality figure of the 66 Joker, a grail for me if there ever was one, however I’ve lost faith in them as a company that can consistently deliver. They seem to be too small to have so many irons in the fire.

Fingers crossed that, if ‘66 Riddler doesn’t release before the end of the year, and “Captain Villain” doesn’t go up for preorder, we get an announcement from JazzInc that they’ll make the rest of the ‘66 villains.

Which hurts a bit, because the prototype for Mars’ Penguin is insanely perfect. It’ll be almost impossible to top it - that’s not a slight against JazzInc, but a testament to how amazing of a job Mars did on the prototype.

Back