• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Price Drop! One Sideshow Deluxe 1/6 scale Taun Taun statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got my Inbox Taun Tauns in and decided to part with my pair of Sideshow Taun Tauns. Luke and Han are for demo purposes only and are NOT part of the sale!

These come in their original boxes with all original packaging and are complete and in perfect condition. They will ship in their original Sideshow shipper.

I've got them listed on eBay individually for $700 a piece but thought I'd try to sell them here in case another collector wanted the pair. I'll sell the pair here for $1200 and will split shipping costs with the buyer. I will also entertain reasonable offers for the pair.

One of these sold on eBay so I have one remaining. I would like to get $600 plus shipping for it. If you're interested shoot me a message!

United States buyers only. Sorry, international shipping is a PITA.

Taun Taun 001.jpg
Taun Taun 002.jpg
Taun Taun 003.jpg
Taun Taun 004.jpg
Taun Taun 009.jpg
Taun Taun 012.jpg

Last edited:
I forgot to note that I'll entertain reasonable offers for the pair until one or both are sold on eBay. Original post updated.

Price drop! $1200 for the pair and I split shipping costs! This is the lowest I'm dropping them. If they don't sell here at this price, I'll sell them individually on eBay.

One of these sold on eBay so I have one remaining. I would like to get $600 plus shipping for it. If you're interested shoot me a message!

United States buyers only. Sorry, international shipping is a PITA.

Back