HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this guy on sale from Sideshow for a really good deal, and have never regretted it as an impulse purchase. I just wish they would release that 1/4 Stormtrooper or give us a 1/4 Luke.

I’ve been tweaking for the ROTJ 1/6 since it went up for PO - and scratching that itch with my 1:4 scale in the meanwhile. It’s an amazing figure.

1724944909919.png

Great futzing!

I ordered a leather replacement suit from Rise customs for mine earlier this week. I don't have any flaking issues, but since I'm completely rebuilding and resculpting him to be ESB accurate, I wanted to go all out in making this the best Vader it can be.

Thank you. I have real leather suit and boots for him(I forget who produced the runs...Hnlee maybe was the name?...was a while back probably when 1/4 was released), just haven't put it on yet. When I eventually set my shelves back up, I'll probably get around to it. Quarter Vader deserves the proper respect! Looking forward to your pics when he's complete

I would love a 1/4 ANH version but expect that we’ll get either a 1/4 mythos battle damaged or 1/4 ROTS - I’d take either with the crispy Hayden portrait

I would love a 1/4 ANH version but expect that we’ll get either a 1/4 mythos battle damaged or 1/4 ROTS - I’d take either with the crispy Hayden portrait
For the 20th anniversary perhaps? They already have the prototype, so just make it after being teased a decade ago:
Re: HOT TOYS OS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)
IMG_9522.png

ONce again photo courtesy of Seanxlong, thanks sean!
I’m pretty nostalgic for ROTS Vader, so I don’t know if I’d need it in 1/6 but I could do 1/4 as something of a centerpiece.

Thank you. I have real leather suit and boots for him(I forget who produced the runs...Hnlee maybe was the name?...was a while back probably when 1/4 was released), just haven't put it on yet. When I eventually set my shelves back up, I'll probably get around to it. Quarter Vader deserves the proper respect! Looking forward to your pics when he's complete
You can follow my progress in my custom thread here if you're interested: https://www.collectorfreaks.com/threads/agonistes-star-wars-customs.238985/

Here's where I'm at now. I'm adding the wonkiness and asymmetry to it, rebuilding the mouth, tusk tubes and chin vent, and adding small details where necessary.

20240828_224921.jpg

IMG-20240828-WA0005.jpg

Last edited:
A bit late to the party, but I've decided to complete and end my Vader collection (for now maybe) with the awesome 1/4th HT piece. I've sold quite a lot of stuff to be able to justify the purchase, but realised life is short and Vader is my favourite character of all time and limiting my collection to Vader pieces only is all I really need.

Here are some photos, including him standing next to OWK 1/6 Vader.

1726747160147.jpg

1726747160142.jpg

1726747160138.jpg

1726747160133.jpg

1726747160125.jpg

1726747160128.jpg

1726747160119.jpg

Back