Prime 1 1/3 Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or you could flip the point, and say that the bases for the Prime 1 1/2 scales are relatively small (probably because of their simpler stances/poses etc).

But Prime 1 do love their bases (which I in turn love). Just look at the size and detail of the bases on their 1/4 pieces like Beserk etc.

You have a good point. I am probably a little disappointed I cannot fit these 1/2 or even the 1/3 scale anywhere in my collection. I do really like this Batman more than any others I have seen, and I wanted to pick up their upcoming Wondwer woman and hopefully Superman form the Justice League. I really wanted to set up a trinity display. I guess I will just have to keep my eyes open and hope that something else comes along that is this good that I can fit in before Warner Brothers stops making these movies.

When you add the now standard delay time for Prime 1 pieces, it will be two years before this actually ships to collectors.

That’s not true at all! There were some delays undoubtedly, but no Prime 1 statues came out two years after the preorder. At the same time some of their statues are released months before their scheduled release date.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That’s not true at all! There were some delays undoubtedly, but no Prime 1 statues came out two years after the preorder. At the same time some of their statues are released months before their scheduled release date.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Given that this pacticular statue isn't expected until around May 2019, and with the recent delay notices for at least 3-4 Prime 1 statues in just the last week or two (of ones I read), I was 'joking' (or maybe not) that this could be two years away.

But not many of their popular statues have been released early?

Given that this pacticular statue isn't expected until around May 2019, and with the recent delay notices for at least 3-4 Prime 1 statues in just the last week or two (of ones I read), I was 'joking' (or maybe not) that this could be two years away.

But not many of their popular statues have been released early?
You are totally right. That's the situation right now. And it's totally #*!*#&

New52 Superman is delayed 3 or 4 months. Harley SS will be delayed, too.

But hey that's because let's have a white, gold, black, red version of the same damn character.

Prime1 please focus.

Oh and btw I'm a DC collector.
So I hope Prime1 will never start doing Marvel characters, but only because of -- they don't have the resources for doing that -- .

For awesome Marvel statues there is XM.
I'm waiting for Dark Phoenix, White Magneto, Storm.

Is the suit really grey? It looks dark blue in the movie.

BN-VY899_JUSTIC_M_20171103174804.jpg
Justice-League-Batman-Wonder-Woman-Flash.jpg

Like Snyder's clothes in the picture :wink1: It's probably due to some filter on the camera. Red is slightly brown too

Have any UK collectors ordered from Dark Side Collectibles before? They have this for £997 inc free shipping which seems a little cheaper than collectibles direct but always reluctant ordering from a retailer I've not heard of before. Downside is the deposit is almost £200 which is steep on a statue that won't be released for nearly 2 years!

https://tnsfigures.com/dc-licensed-...bat-cowl-1-1-movie-replica-pre-order-deposit/

I asked them if they are making the regular cowl if they do i will order it (along with my Thanos Gauntlet)/

I wish they'd make the monstrous BvS cowl, but I might settle for either of the JL cowls. A local seller got them for pre-order.

I think their price is fair for a licensed 1:1 wearable cowl. I guess they also wanted to attract the cosplay community, but being wearable that means it's pliable and I hope they opted for durable Polyurethane and ABS that won't crack for years on display.

Licensed and numbered 1:1 non-wearable cowls made of fiberglass usually go for an SRP of $450-$500. I think none of the cowls released so far went for a higher aftermarket price except for Toynami's Batman Returns cowl replica.

Licensed products i would assume would be made of high quality materials after all they are officially representing in this case the DC brand.

Licensed products i would assume would be made of high quality materials after all they are officially representing in this case the DC brand.

Hopefully so, but know that being officially licensed doesn't mean good quality. You have licensed bags and apparels here and there and they won't last long with careful use. Hot Toys and Sideshow are licensed and yet to this day you can still see them using cheap pleather and such.

Not trying to be a buzzkill, I stated I myself want to get one. I'm hoping for the best, more so since this is an unfamiliar brand of collectibles.

Hopefully so, but know that being officially licensed doesn't mean good quality. You have licensed bags and apparels here and there and they won't last long with careful use. Hot Toys and Sideshow are licensed and yet to this day you can still see them using cheap pleather and such.

Not trying to be a buzzkill, I stated I myself want to get one. I'm hoping for the best, more so since this is an unfamiliar brand of collectibles.

In the Thanos thread where i posted the gauntlet someone posted they bought 5 items off them and they where all of very high quality and they have a fantastic customer service.

In the Thanos thread where i posted the gauntlet someone posted they bought 5 items off them and they where all of very high quality and they have a fantastic customer service.

That's very good to hear, then.

I hope they do make the regular cowl from JL. Much better if they can also do the BvS Cowl.

Wait, is that Thanos Gauntlet from the same maker as the JL Cowl? The Gauntlet says Taurus Studios, the cowl says it's by Dimension studios. Both are being sold by TNS. I was just at the Thanos thread and I think Jellowpy was vouching for Taurus.

Back