Prime 1 1/3 Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes i believe you are correct. Hopefully it turns out good it looks the real deal in the current photos.

Let's hope for the best then.

(also, that Infinity Gauntlet is fantastic. The size alone gives you the idea of how scary-huge Thanos is. Easily worth the price.)

Yep i ordered it withing minutes of them announcing it and posted it in the Thanos thread straight away.

Heubert do you know of any good BVS and Justice league 1:1 cowls that are worthy of displaying?

Heubert do you know of any good BVS and Justice league 1:1 cowls that are worthy of displaying?

Sorry bud, I don't. I think there were a couple of companies that produced unlicensed 1:1 replicas of the Armored Cowl/Helmet, but none I found impressive. I forgot the brand name, but they went for around $120-150. I'm yet to see mass-produced BvS or JL regular cowls though.

Looks good, but if it's going to cost me $200, I'd rather wait for a licensed one based on the actual cowl worn by Ben Affleck even if it would cost me more, not one based on another person's measurements regardless of that other person's popularity.

Issue it BVS came out ages ago so i doubt they will do one. I might just have to wait for a licensed JL cowl.

Issue it BVS came out ages ago so i doubt they will do one. I might just have to wait for a licensed JL cowl.

Yeah it won't probably come out soon, but I'm sure it will be made in the future and the only question is when. Toynami released the Returns cowl replica in 2010. So maybe a BvS cowl 18 years after the movie? At least we're almost past 2 :lol

But yeah, JL cowl would be the next best thing and let's hope Dimension makes one. Would look great next to this P1 statue.

pic1.jpg

This piece sort of "flew under my radar" - I didn't really notice it so much before.

It has grown on me a lot and I am now considering choosing this as my 1/3 Batman piece.
I was considering the 1/3 Hush Batman, which looks amazing too, but I think this might be the one for me.

Yeah this one is really good. The pose and the base complement each other. I wish I love the cowl as much as I love the BvS cowl though, but overall it's a great Batman statue.

I might just pick this one up along the way, but I might probably not pre-order to avoid losing NRD in case I need the money somewhere else or simply just find something better to buy (I'm thinking the Prime 1xSideshow New 52 Batman 1/4 scale).

View attachment 388108

This piece sort of "flew under my radar" - I didn't really notice it so much before.

It has grown on me a lot and I am now considering choosing this as my 1/3 Batman piece.
I was considering the 1/3 Hush Batman, which looks amazing too, but I think this might be the one for me.

the epic base and great iconic pose helps alot!

Agree! The base and pose are what really sell this statue. I prefer the BvS but this is overall this piece is more impressive than the BvS or SS Prime 1 Bats. I will try and find the space and money to get this somehow.

the epic base and great iconic pose helps alot!

I agree. I truly can't wait to get this piece in hand.

Agree! The base and pose are what really sell this statue. I prefer the BvS but this is overall this piece is more impressive than the BvS or SS Prime 1 Bats. I will try and find the space and money to get this somehow.

Do you mean the 1/2 scale?

I agree. I truly can't wait to get this piece in hand.
Do you mean the 1/2 scale?

The more I look at this piece, the more I like it.
I think this statue would look amazing displayed up high - with him looking down - epic.

Congrats Phoenix, did you purchase locally from Popcultcha?

The more I look at this piece, the more I like it.
I think this statue would look amazing displayed up high - with him looking down - epic.

Congrats Phoenix, did you purchase locally from Popcultcha?

Yep. I've currently got a preorder at Popcultcha.

But with the expected improvement on the facesculpt there is a chance I still may go through Sideshow. Though the cost difference would be about $300 AUD or 25% (at an average conversion of 0.76 - I know it's currently like 0.80) on top of what I would pay Popcultcha.

Yep. I've currently got a preorder at Popcultcha.

But with the expected improvement on the facesculpt there is a chance I still may go through Sideshow. Though the cost difference would be about $300 AUD or 25% (at an average conversion of 0.76 - I know it's currently like 0.80) on top of what I would pay Popcultcha.

O.K cool.

Do you think you would display the piece with the unmasked headsculpt?

O.K cool.

Do you think you would display the piece with the unmasked headsculpt?

Yes.

I'm the kind of collector who loves options. For example with my current 1/3 Prime 1 pieces (Deathstoke, Harley, Batman + bust and Miller Bats + bust) I rotate ALL the interchangeable parts I have on my statues. Note that I've only got the regulars of those pieces too, and I'm satisfied.

This Justive League Batman though only comes with an additional hand attachment on the regular.

Yes.

I'm the kind of collector who loves options. For example with my current 1/3 Prime 1 pieces (Deathstoke, Harley, Batman + bust and Miller Bats + bust) I rotate ALL the interchangeable parts I have on my statues. Note that I've only got the regulars of those pieces too, and I'm satisfied.

This Justive League Batman though only comes with an additional hand attachment on the regular.

Fair enough, I can understand that.
Its funny how we are all different, I am kinda the opposite, I pick my preferred way of displaying the piece and then all the other parts get sealed in the box and the box gets put in the spare room / rooms with all the others.

I understand your thinking though, cool.

Fair enough, I can understand that.
Its funny how we are all different, I am kinda the opposite, I pick my preferred way of displaying the piece and then all the other parts get sealed in the box and the box gets put in the spare room / rooms with all the others.

I understand your thinking though, cool.

Yeah I myself couldn't do that. Leave the other parts in the original box, as it would be a pain to get them out.

Originally I would leave the odd head or hand behind the statue, but now with the larger 1/3 interchangeable parts I've dedicated an entire Besta cabinent (well not entire as I've lowered the shelf above to give the statue above more clearance, but which means no 1/4 statue could fit in the bottom cabinet) with 3-4 glass shelves for most of the parts.

Back