Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well he can be displayed off the base if you wish?

1236918_676355655726062_1159950313_n.jpg

Wow! This thing is AMAZING!

Why is it people can spend 2 grand on a statue but cant buy a decent camera to take photos of it.

Any idea on how much the shipping cost on this would be within the continental US?

:lol Seeing all those parts in the box, i don't think i'll be setting this up outside for pictures. I'd still be there the next day. :D

Hi, just registered to this site although I have been lurking around some threads for a while :)

I ordered this through Sideshow flex pay. This piece looks so awesome how can you say no?

I have the SS Optimus Maquette exclusive but something tells me I will need to get Optimus Prime1 next year as well! Damn this be hurting my wallet for sure.

Hi, just registered to this site although I have been lurking around some threads for a while :)

I ordered this through Sideshow flex pay. This piece looks so awesome how can you say no?

I have the SS Optimus Maquette exclusive but something tells me I will need to get Optimus Prime1 next year as well! Damn this be hurting my wallet for sure.

:welcome1:

I'm in the same boat mate. I have the EX Prime and i know i'll be getting the Prime 1 version. I'll just stop buying HT and Sideshow for a while.

:welcome1:

I'm in the same boat mate. I have the EX Prime and i know i'll be getting the Prime 1 version. I'll just stop buying HT and Sideshow for a while.

Hi,

It's a real shame that Megatron is not the same size as SS Prime otherwise it would had been perfect together.

As we are both from the UK, the shipping and customs are a killer :(

I'm going to sell a lot of stuff to afford these as I am a big transformers and terminator fan.

I have the Bumblebee Calibre on pre-order, still yet to arrive. I passed on Prime Calibre, thought the SS looked much better.

Hi,

It's a real shame that Megatron is not the same size as SS Prime otherwise it would had been perfect together.

I wonder how much bigger the Megatron prime1 vs. Optimus Sideshow. I wish we can see a picture of them together for size comparison.

Megatron is supposed to be bigger than Optimus so maybe they would make a good display when put next to each other.

7157.jpg

However, I have a strong feeling prime1 optimus will be better than sideshow, so I must get the prime1 optimus as well and maybe I would sell my sidehow one.

I wonder how much bigger the Megatron prime1 vs. Optimus Sideshow. I wish we can see a picture of them together for size comparison.

SS Optimus Prime approximately 19 3/4 inches for statue only, base is 3 1/4 inches.

Total height is approximately 23 inches. However, SS state on their site it is 24 inches.

As you can see in Megatron's size it is 30 inches with a base height of just under 6 inches, leaving the actual statue itself at 24 inches - approximately 4 inches bigger than Prime

With the base it adds a bit more. Those 4 inches and that extra height on the base does make a difference.

attachment.php

Megatron is supposed to be bigger than Optimus so maybe they would make a good display when put next to each other.

I always thought that they were approximately both the same height.

attachment.php

However, I have a strong feeling prime1 optimus will be better than sideshow, so I must get the prime1 optimus as well and maybe I would sell my sidehow one.

I'm not going to sell the SS exclusive. It is probably the best collectible I own and limited to 150 worldwide, I feel very privileged to own one. Just because Prime1 maybe better doesn't mean you have to sell it. I be proudly keeping both :)

Back