Pumpkinhead 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pre-ordered one of the 1/12 scale this morning. It’s a great looking figure. Need to find a good Lance Henriksen head sculpt for a possible 1/6th display when the larger Pumpkinhead figure releases.. good stuff. He was every bit as cool as Alien. Sadly it didn’t do the same thing in the movie world.. He is an epic monster!!!

Last edited:
I pre-ordered one of the 1/12 scale this morning. It’s a great looking figure. Need to find a good Lance Henriksen head sculpt for a possible 1/6th display when the larger Pumpkinhead figure releases.. good stuff. He was every bit as cool as Alien. Sadly it didn’t do the same thing in the movie world.. He is an epic monster!!!
I'm not sure if it's still in the works but I believe a Lance Henriksen figure is coming for this as well. Not sure if it'll be 1:6 or just 1:12 scale or both.

. . . the first ever official 1:6 Pumpkinhead . . .

I was just checking out the scale of my old SOTA Pumpkinhead . . . that clocks in at about 19" (with a slouch).

The height of the Syndicate 1:12 is shown as 9" - so this upcoming 1:6 would be approx 18".

Wouldn't that make the SOTA the first? (maybe the VERY limited articulation disqualifies it?) :dunno

I was just checking out the scale of my old SOTA Pumpkinhead . . . that clocks in at about 19" (with a slouch).

The height of the Syndicate 1:12 is shown as 9" - so this upcoming 1:6 would be approx 18".

Wouldn't that make the SOTA the first? (maybe the VERY limited articulation disqualifies it?) :dunno

I had the SOTA toys version all those years ago too and I believe was considered 18" scale. It was always labeled "mega scale". I don't think it was 1:4, but also too large for 1:6 scale.

This one if I straighten him out all the way he's 16+ inches.

I don't have the 1:12 to measure but I'm assuming that 9" is if he's standing straight up.

Here's a pic of him in a group shot with other 1:6 scale Horror figures:
1000048194.jpg

Edit: I did a quick check on Pumpkinheads height in the film and found this:
1000049813.jpg

Which if you use a scale converter online
8 Feet x 12 inches is 96 inches scaled down is 16 inches.
1000049815.jpg

Last edited:
Back