Queen Studios 1/4 Batman statue collection (Zack Snyderโ€™s BvS/Justice League)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JorjeCroft

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
๐Ÿšจ ๐—๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—จ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ถ ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—น!๐Ÿšจ

Weโ€™re excited to unveil a highly anticipated collectible series that will be showcased at the festival!

Be sure to follow us for the latest updatesโ€”you wonโ€™t want to miss a thing!

Thank you for your continued support, and as always, weโ€™d love to hear your thoughts!

IMG_0483.jpeg

Batman with that massive rubber suit and a trench coat and pants over it looks more and more ridiculous as time goes on. They missed out not giving him an oversized t-shirt to really complete the look. Possibly also a baseball hat with holes cut out for his ears.

Batman with that massive rubber suit and a trench coat and pants over it looks more and more ridiculous as time goes on. They missed out not giving him an oversized t-shirt to really complete the look. Possibly also a baseball hat with holes cut out for his ears.
Guess itโ€™s a personal preference. I absolutely love the nightmare look. Pretty unique design.

Wonder if there gonna be a Superman collection with Clark Ken and 4 Superman statues.

They all look great, but is it weird that I think the Bruce Wayne is the coolest one here?
I was thinking the same thing lol. It's a great looking Bruce Wayne, so far. I'd be hard pressed to find a better Affleck from the looks of it. Too bad his Bruce Wayne was pretty mediocre IMO.
Ha, while I do kind of like that look and concept, there's no arguing from me here that he does look rather ridiculous and bloated.

@T8OO are you going to get any of these since they're 1/4 scale?

Ha, while I do kind of like that look and concept, there's no arguing from me here that he does look rather ridiculous and bloated.
That's the statue's fault for getting the size wrong. He looked fine in the movie and not at all bloated unlike what that statue makes it out to be. The statue does look a bit comical, I agree.

ia5o8wxc3qva1.jpg

Batman_-_Knightmare_Batsuit.jpg

Last edited:
@T8OO are you going to get any of these since they're 1/4 scale?

That's the statue's fault for getting the size wrong. He looked fine in the movie and not at all bloated unlike what that statue makes it out to be. The statue does look a bit comical, I agree.

ia5o8wxc3qva1.jpg

View attachment 729250
Yeah I've seen some great 1/6 customs that captured the Nightmare look well, but for some reason the statues never get it quite right.

Back