1/6 Hot Toys - POTC5 - Jack Sparrow Figure (Artisan Edition + Regular) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Onemanshobby is William Wangs company he's a well known seller and actually a really great guy, you're in good hands.

I actually ordered day 1 Hong Kong with him was 1 of the lucky few, I believe this will be the later batch though. Mark up is understandable especially as you'd have to pay tax from sideshow anyway.

Onemanshobby is William Wangs company he's a well known seller and actually a really great guy, you're in good hands.

I actually ordered day 1 Hong Kong with him was 1 of the lucky few, I believe this will be the later batch though. Mark up is understandable especially as you'd have to pay tax from sideshow anyway.
What was the original price of Jack Artisan?

I scored 2 of the Artisan 1 from Will day 1 and then 1 on sideshow. Ironically day 1 worked out cheaper than sideshow as Tax alone is like £65! :lol

I think this will be seeing Jan/Feb.

I don't think selling a figure for nearly twice its price is "fair". But on the bright side, it may be a sign that the seller is legit; I think any re-seller who has artisan edition available for pre-order would sell it scalper price lol.

Its not twice its price. Artisian was arround $554 total on sideshow with shipping, taxes

Its a rough estimation. Going to be more yes
I think the purchase from Onemanshobby is going to be better for you.

Sideshow obviously won't be a guarantee to get being in the waitlist, plus taxes will be roughly around $40 and shipping around $20. If not more since you are overseas. On top of the custom fees, which from what ive heard are very high.

The €635,95 shipped sound like a great price for someone in Europe from a reputable seller that's guaranteed and no customs.

I have preordered the Deluxe Version with OSK and no longer want if anyone wants to take it? (I don’t actually know what the process to take it over is but I’m sure I’ve seen it done)

Back