Queen Studios 1/4 Batman statue collection (Zack Snyderโ€™s BvS/Justice League)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JorjeCroft

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
๐Ÿšจ ๐—๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—จ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ถ ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—น!๐Ÿšจ

Weโ€™re excited to unveil a highly anticipated collectible series that will be showcased at the festival!

Be sure to follow us for the latest updatesโ€”you wonโ€™t want to miss a thing!

Thank you for your continued support, and as always, weโ€™d love to hear your thoughts!

IMG_0483.jpeg
IMG_0535.jpeg
IMG_0533.jpeg
IMG_0534.jpeg
IMG_0527.jpeg

Last edited:
Batman with that massive rubber suit and a trench coat and pants over it looks more and more ridiculous as time goes on. They missed out not giving him an oversized t-shirt to really complete the look. Possibly also a baseball hat with holes cut out for his ears.

Batman with that massive rubber suit and a trench coat and pants over it looks more and more ridiculous as time goes on. They missed out not giving him an oversized t-shirt to really complete the look. Possibly also a baseball hat with holes cut out for his ears.
Guess itโ€™s a personal preference. I absolutely love the nightmare look. Pretty unique design.

Wonder if there gonna be a Superman collection with Clark Ken and 4 Superman statues.

They all look great, but is it weird that I think the Bruce Wayne is the coolest one here?
I was thinking the same thing lol. It's a great looking Bruce Wayne, so far. I'd be hard pressed to find a better Affleck from the looks of it. Too bad his Bruce Wayne was pretty mediocre IMO.
Ha, while I do kind of like that look and concept, there's no arguing from me here that he does look rather ridiculous and bloated.

@T8OO are you going to get any of these since they're 1/4 scale?

Ha, while I do kind of like that look and concept, there's no arguing from me here that he does look rather ridiculous and bloated.
That's the statue's fault for getting the size wrong. He looked fine in the movie and not at all bloated unlike what that statue makes it out to be. The statue does look a bit comical, I agree.

ia5o8wxc3qva1.jpg

Batman_-_Knightmare_Batsuit.jpg

Last edited:

That's the statue's fault for getting the size wrong. He looked fine in the movie and not at all bloated unlike what that statue makes it out to be. The statue does look a bit comical, I agree.

ia5o8wxc3qva1.jpg

View attachment 729250
Yeah I've seen some great 1/6 customs that captured the Nightmare look well, but for some reason the statues never get it quite right.

ia5o8wxc3qva1.jpg

View attachment 729250
I have the Knightmare one on order. Should have him in a few weeks.
Before I got into 1/3 scale I would have gotten a lot of these. Don't really feel the need now as I have all of those iterations bar Bruce Wayne.

I don't like the poses for standard and tactical JL here. Standard hides all the suit and tactical is more like Superman pose.

I've seen a few images of the Knightmare Batman in hand and it does seem like how well the jacket and scarf are fitted dictates somewhat how good he looks. I've yet to see Queen display him with the knee pad in the correct position.

๐Ÿฆ‡ ๐—•๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ป๐—ฒ (๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—”๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ) ๐Ÿญ/๐Ÿฐ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฒ โ€” ๐—”๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ข๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ ๐—ฎ๐—บ (๐—š๐— ๐—ง+๐Ÿด)! ๐Ÿฆ‡

Weโ€™re thrilled to announce the upcoming release of our Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck) 1/4 Statue, part of our 1/4 Batman Series. Launching on October 2nd, this piece captures Ben Affleck's Bruce Wayne, from his graying hair to his furrowed brow and intense gazeโ€”his commanding presence is brought to life in stunning detail.

๐—ฅ.๐—ฆ.๐—ฉ.๐—ฃ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜„: https://queenstudios.co/bruce-wayne-qss-rsvp

๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐——๐—จ๐—–๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก
Brand: Queen Studios
License: DC
Material: Genuine Fabric, Resin
Size: 51cm (H) ร— 22cm (W) ร— 21cm (D)
Price: $555
Deposit: $145
Edition Size: TBD
Estimated Delivery Date: Q4 2025

*Full list of Materials will be listed on the product web page.

๐—”๐—ฉ๐—”๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—•๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฌ
Hong Kong
Taiwan
South Korea
South East Asia
Europe
Middle East
Africa

Thank you for your continued support! Let us know your thoughts, as always.
IMG_0513.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0525.jpeg
    IMG_0525.jpeg
    663.6 KB
  • IMG_0514.jpeg
    IMG_0514.jpeg
    218.1 KB
  • IMG_0515.jpeg
    IMG_0515.jpeg
    197 KB
  • IMG_0518.jpeg
    IMG_0518.jpeg
    462 KB
  • IMG_0517.jpeg
    IMG_0517.jpeg
    375.8 KB
  • IMG_0516.jpeg
    IMG_0516.jpeg
    378 KB
  • IMG_0519.jpeg
    IMG_0519.jpeg
    323.9 KB
  • IMG_0520.jpeg
    IMG_0520.jpeg
    197 KB
  • IMG_0521.jpeg
    IMG_0521.jpeg
    459.4 KB
  • IMG_0524.jpeg
    IMG_0524.jpeg
    346.8 KB
  • IMG_0523.jpeg
    IMG_0523.jpeg
    346.5 KB
  • IMG_0522.jpeg
    IMG_0522.jpeg
    445.7 KB
  • IMG_0527.jpeg
    IMG_0527.jpeg
    337.2 KB
  • IMG_0526.jpeg
    IMG_0526.jpeg
    455.1 KB
  • IMG_0529.jpeg
    IMG_0529.jpeg
    218 KB
  • IMG_0528.jpeg
    IMG_0528.jpeg
    305.5 KB
  • IMG_0530.jpeg
    IMG_0530.jpeg
    193.1 KB
  • IMG_0533.jpeg
    IMG_0533.jpeg
    348.2 KB
  • IMG_0532.jpeg
    IMG_0532.jpeg
    244.5 KB
  • IMG_0531.jpeg
    IMG_0531.jpeg
    206.8 KB
  • IMG_0534.jpeg
    IMG_0534.jpeg
    321.1 KB
  • IMG_0535.jpeg
    IMG_0535.jpeg
    362.5 KB
  • IMG_0536.jpeg
    IMG_0536.jpeg
    200.3 KB
๐Ÿฆ‡ ๐—•๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ป๐—ฒ (๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—”๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ) ๐Ÿญ/๐Ÿฐ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฒ โ€” ๐—”๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ข๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ ๐—ฎ๐—บ (๐—š๐— ๐—ง+๐Ÿด)! ๐Ÿฆ‡

Weโ€™re thrilled to announce the upcoming release of our Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck) 1/4 Statue, part of our 1/4 Batman Series. Launching on October 2nd, this piece captures Ben Affleck's Bruce Wayne, from his graying hair to his furrowed brow and intense gazeโ€”his commanding presence is brought to life in stunning detail.

๐—ฅ.๐—ฆ.๐—ฉ.๐—ฃ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜„: https://queenstudios.co/bruce-wayne-qss-rsvp

๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐——๐—จ๐—–๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก
Brand: Queen Studios
License: DC
Material: Genuine Fabric, Resin
Size: 51cm (H) ร— 22cm (W) ร— 21cm (D)
Price: $555
Deposit: $145
Edition Size: TBD
Estimated Delivery Date: Q4 2025

*Full list of Materials will be listed on the product web page.

๐—”๐—ฉ๐—”๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—•๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฌ
Hong Kong
Taiwan
South Korea
South East Asia
Europe
Middle East
Africa

Thank you for your continued support! Let us know your thoughts, as always.
View attachment 729352
Very impressive. I've never been a big fan of any 1/4 scale Queen piece before as I always thought they just didn't put the same effort into the details as they do their lifesize busts, but this is really, really nice.

I think they all look pretty good in their own way, but some have more detractions than others. The Justice League pose is too Superman-y and I'd need to see more photos of the regular suit pose to determine if I like it or not. But the details definitely seem to be there in all of them.

side note: I didn't realize BW wore a Breguet Tradition watch :)

Last edited:
Back