Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's insane.
The message I just received also is that only Gollum and Smeagol revealed this week as far as LOTR.
The rest at Spooktacular.
So they are working with Sideshow on some of the announcements then if it is going to be through Sideshow. Can’t wait to see what they will be. It’s definitely making me more hesitant on making any other purchases until I know what they are doing. What is the Nazgul order window with Kit?

I know this probably isn't the place to ask this question, but I'm having all sorts of trouble with this site. Unresponsive pages and taking yonks to do anything. Tried usual clearing stuff etc. Only last couple of days this started. Anybody else having issues or is it just my crap laptop? I wondered also if all the adverts that I'm getting are not helping. Afraid I'm not very technical.

Click your username at the top of the page to go to your account preferences. On the left hand side, there is a menu, click Preferences. There's two checkboxes for Advertising options, check both of those to disable ads. Click Save at the bottom of the screen. See if turning off ads fixes the issue.

Click your username at the top of the page to go to your account preferences. On the left hand side, there is a menu, click Preferences. There's two checkboxes for Advertising options, check both of those to disable ads. Click Save at the bottom of the screen. See if turning off ads fixes the issue.
Thanks very much for that help. Works like a dream now. Only saw one advertising option checkbox, but it worked! Phew! :blissy:wave

Have they given any indication how soon a new Frodo and Sam are coming?
No indication.
Only that George mentioned after the Gollum/Smeagol reveal,Frodo and Sam would be next revealed.
Not sure what the turnaround time would be.
I'd love to see their ROTK disguise versions, but that's just my wishful thinking.

InArt issues aside, they've usurped Asmus as the go-to for Lord of the Rings figures. Whatever Asmus puts out, it better be a home run. I'm rooting for them, personally. Options for collectors will always be a good thing. I just hope they don't cut any corners and find a way to build some genuine excitement in the company again.

InArt issues aside, they've usurped Asmus as the go-to for Lord of the Rings figures. Whatever Asmus puts out, it better be a home run. I'm rooting for them, personally. Options for collectors will always be a good thing. I just hope they don't cut any corners and find a way to build some genuine excitement in the company again.
Not for me. ASMUS pulls off amazing work at an affordable price. Anyone can upgrade a fig or get a custom done any time.

Yeah InArt has some nice sculpts but their cloth choice wasn't any different than anything I'd seen before. Most of all reading about their customer service. Yes it's nice to have choices but for me it's InArt that will have to do something impressive before I want to deal with them again. Their Joker looked good but even then there were inconsistencies. Speaking of cutting corners I'd rather not spend hours redoing hair on my supposed premium figure. I bet my HT artisan Scarlet Witch is out of the box flawless too.

Just sayin'. I even picked up some long pegs (DAM toys) just in case InArt's wrist pegs snap. Hopefully I can make them work if needed.

Back