Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, buddy! Already got a lead with Gido! :yess: I'll just have to figure out arrangements and see if this can work out for me! :pray:

Are you going for both looks or only the cabbie version ?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Are you going for both looks or only the cabbie version ?

I missed out originally on the Soldier H&C set due to bad timing and too many other commitments at the time of the sale, but thanks to those that didn't pay up or changed their minds and most of all, ShortRound who was looking out for me, I was able to secure the Soldier H&C set. I decided to go a much cheaper route for a Driver version just as something extra to go along with the Soldier version, but the painted head sculpt is key! Hopefully it'll all work out..! :wink1:

Thanks, buddy! Already got a lead with Gido! :yess: I'll just have to figure out arrangements and see if this can work out for me! :pray:

Awesome man! Can't wait to watch your review of them.

Gaaah..! I guess gido misunderstood my post and it seems that he had only the Soldier version head available! So it looks like I still need a regular cabbie DRIVER painted head if anyone has one available later on! Worst case is I have to wait a bit longer for the heads to go up on sale again in the future..! :gah: Thanks guys! The search continues..!

Sorry, man!My first p.m.was named "soldier h.s."You can check it.I'm really sorry for gived to you wrong hopes:(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Coming up on a month since H&C PreOrder, I know this offering was much bigger than previous figures and am not demanding Bickle anytime soon just curious if anyone has talked to Rainman as to where hes at in production.

I guessing it will be November before Bickle ships..and I'm still getting anxious lol

Hey guys, I decided to try to bash the Travis Driver figure but missed out on the painted head sculpt. If anyone has an extra or is willing to sell theirs, please let me know! Just thought I'd throw it out there just in case! Thanks..! :)

Well like you said, at least he does the restocks so it's not completely out of reach if you can't dig one up soon.

Curious to see what you're working on for the Driver :)

mock1_zps0aa2be08.jpg

The back is about two months...
It seems to be impatient and a nose is likely to be extended :--)

Back