Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it is. This is an entire torso piece, not just a chest piece. Still very simple to change out but some might not have the experience.

Other than that, he said everything is still being casted. I'm assuming all the outfits are finished. I didn't ask.

I'll definitely try to get more out of him soon. :)

Damn , I hope it's simple enough for me to sort out. :lol
I've still not bought a body for my soldier clothing set , which is it that everyone is generally going with now then ?.

Yes it is. This is an entire torso piece, not just a chest piece. Still very simple to change out but some might not have the experience.

Other than that, he said everything is still being casted. I'm assuming all the outfits are finished. I didn't ask.

I'll definitely try to get more out of him soon. :)

Do you think he can also try it out on the Bruce Lee Body for us?

1381573_642299585804905_546278819_n.jpg

metal etched!!!..YES!!!...:)....definitely the best bickle out there...until we see a better sculpt of course...which i already think we may be seeing...but i don't want to get ahead of myself...i just can't wait to get this in my display!!!...:)

metal etched!!!..YES!!!...:)....definitely the best bickle out there...until we see a better sculpt of course...which i already think we may be seeing...but i don't want to get ahead of myself...i just can't wait to get this in my display!!!...:)

I don't think there is a better sculpt out there than Rainmans at the moment. The Iminime one is good but no ways better than Rainmans in my opinion.

Iminime did a Bickle sculpt?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

One of the staff sculpters is working on a personal project. Not for sale to public. Its good and only 30% done from what was posted but it kinda looks exactly like Kai's sculpt to me.

One of the staff sculpters is working on a personal project. Not for sale to public. Its good and only 30% done from what was posted but it kinda looks exactly like Kai's sculpt to me.

I'd love to see it..can you post any? Pm me if not

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

well yeah...thats what i menat turbo...at the current moment...there isn't one....but i reserved the "yet" for what i saw in the angry bride thread...the sculptor is going to kill it....his likeness skill is very uncanny....judging by his past work...i fully expect that sculpt to surpass RMs...different style for sure but the likeness (i think) will shine with that guy.....when its done of course...:)

well yeah...thats what i menat turbo...at the current moment...there isn't one....but i reserved the "yet" for what i saw in the angry bride thread...the sculptor is going to kill it....his likeness skill is very uncanny....judging by his past work...i fully expect that sculpt to surpass RMs...different style for sure but the likeness (i think) will shine with that guy.....when its done of course...:)

One thing for sure is the more Bickle options we have, the better! I hope Iminine considers releasing it. I'd like to have different Travis sculpts myself.

Back