Rainman's Project (Narrator 1999)... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
was wondering if anyone has santajack's email?

the grey jacket's front pocket of my narrator is damaged and not stitched. I tried PMing a few days ago, but have yet to get a reply.

This is kinda frustrating since my past experience with zuno when dealing with questions, defects etc has been nothing but very professional. Email correspondence was replied on a daily basis.

Just trying to find out if this is the norm with santajack, so that I know and could expect it next time.

was wondering if anyone has santajack's email?

the grey jacket's front pocket of my narrator is damaged and not stitched. I tried PMing a few days ago, but have yet to get a reply.

This is kinda frustrating since my past experience with zuno when dealing with questions, defects etc has been nothing but very professional. Email correspondence was replied on a daily basis.

Just trying to find out if this is the norm with santajack, so that I know and could expect it next time.

It took a few days for him to get back to me. His email turned out to be in my spam folder.

Great shot!
norton1.jpg
I'd love to see this shot reproduced. Dio anyone?

Do you guys think Hot Toys will release more slim bodies, or do I need to spend $60 a piece on them? I really don't want to, but if I want to put these guys together, I guess I need to. Any thoughts?

It took a few days for him to get back to me. His email turned out to be in my spam folder.

thanks, entropy :duff

which email did you send it to? I tried the [email protected] but I got a delivery failed notice sent back to me...

I PMed him also, so I guess I'll just have to wait a few more days.

Do you guys think Hot Toys will release more slim bodies, or do I need to spend $60 a piece on them? I really don't want to, but if I want to put these guys together, I guess I need to. Any thoughts?

depends whether you are a patient guy or not.

HT will most definitely produce these again, as I think its their basic product that wont require any licensing rights etc, and these are well received by the market. So they'd be silly not to.

hi,
sorry for late reply. ^^
I got your message 31th March. but, last friday was holiday to me.
I sent message with my email acc.

thx.

Hopefully Rainman can find a way to make the sunglasses. I really want Tyler V2. :( Does this mean Rainman cannot make sunglasses for Marla either? In the previous pictures we saw of Marla the sunglasses were the wrong design.

Actually, we give up to making tyler v2. because, how to making sunglasses.
we knew that many fans are waiting tyler v2.
So, we'll try to make sunglasses again later.

That's a shame.

Is Marla being skipped now also?

Is Gary Oldman Stansfield from Leon possibly next?

It is a complete shame only because i needed saving time for Stansfield :lol

I am guessing that Stansfield is now next and will be with us shortly :(

My wallet hurts :(

Cool!

I can finally buy some new clothes and get a break :D
I can finally eat solid food! I just went over my '09 expenses while doing my taxes and was quite shocked regarding my 1/6 expenditures. :duh
It will be nice to get a break, and I'm looking forward to seeing more work from Rainman though I will not be buying.

Back