Rainman's Project (Narrator 1999)... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1040636.jpg

I found that I had to adapt the round part of the nude, to fit the chest piece of the Slim TT. Has everyone else had to do this?

thats a narrow shoulder ur using not a slim tt. the slim tt fits perfectly i've put together both my regular and final scene version.

Anyone have the instructions on how to attach the head to the neck? I've gone back 20 pages and even combed through Rainman's site.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,
Ron

Got the tiny hair tip repaired on my unpainted pitt. It actually was a bit easier than I feared. The new tip is made from the same resin and the seam is completely invisible. Redressing the figs was more of a head ache. :D

I... I cannot believe it... The Belgian Customs actually were fast!

"Departure from inward office of exchange"

I really hope that I'm gonna received this to take pictures tonight :)

has anyone realised that there is still a narrator suit kit left and there is one Rain man blondie un painted head sculpt available on his site??
I would have gotten it but i have a vm one!!
I suppose I could buy it for $40 and sell it for a $100!!!lol
see how long it takes to dissappear .
Mars

I think he was suppose to refill his stock with whatever he found , but no one told us unless I missed the notice.
I was hoping for some Tuco gear but it looks like it aint happening.
Grab it while it is there!!!
Mars

Great pics Nine, I like the fight scenes.
thats a narrow shoulder ur using not a slim tt. the slim tt fits perfectly i've put together both my regular and final scene version.
I realized that after I did some research. I picked up some loose bodies labeled as slims, but found out they're the narrow shoulder. Any ideas if HT will ever re-release more slims?

Man that Rainman paintjob got me crying. Not to knock Df but the stubble they did is too dark. Just a bunch of black dots. Rainman really did his thing on the Norton paint!!!

this is a regular hot toys truetype as you see i cut two parts off so it fit onto this body rainman provided it turned out pretty good

and somes pics

DSCN1067.jpg

DSCN1064-1.jpg
DSCN1066-2.jpg

Back