RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Skyfall: 3 out of 10

Well-shot. looked gorgeous but bad script and dull villain made movie go *thud*

I believe so. I only have the dvd, is there a directors cut?

I don't know what versions they have on DVD, but I have the Ultimate Collector's Edition on BD and it has an extended cut with alternate ending that's 30 minutes longer. I much prefer that one.

Watchmen - 9.8/10

No other superhero movie has as much unflinchingly darkly realism as Watchmen. It's got Murder, Assassination, Sex, Genocide, War, Impotence, Split Personality Disorder, Cancer, Paedophilia, Attempted Rape ect.

Such a great movie, all boxes get checked... Story, direction, casting, score, soundtrack

My Top Ten Favourite Comic Book Movies:
  1. Watchmen
  2. X-Men First Class
  3. Amazing Spider-Man
  4. Superman
  5. Spider-Man 2
  6. Sin City
  7. Blade 2
  8. X2: X-Men United
  9. Kick Ass
  10. Captain America The First Avenger

Last edited:

Watchmen - 9.8/10

No other superhero movie has such unflinchingly darkly realism as Watchmen. It's got Murder, Assassination, Sex, Genocide, War, Impotence, Split Personality Disorder, Cancer, Paedophilia, Attempted Rape ect.

Such a great movie, all boxes get checked... Story, direction, casting, score, soundtrack

My Top Ten Favourite Comic Book Movies:

Except for those weird little requirements for it to be good....Super has all of those. Outside of the ones bolded.

So yeah. Super.

Poltergeist is a classic :)

The Machinist 8/10 I love the feel of this film, from start to finish.

Back to the Future BD 9.5/10 Is there a more nostalgic, fun and adventurous film that this?

Gangs of New York 9/10

John Carter - 8/10

I liked it.

**On a side note, I checked out 21 Jump Street again and while I liked it both times I watched it, I was shocked to see it has a TV rating of 4 stars. Really!? :lol

John Carter - 8/10

I liked it.

**On a side note, I checked out 21 Jump Street again and while I liked it both times I watched it, I was shocked to see it has a TV rating of 4 stars. Really!? :lol

:lol

It's right up there with The Godfather. :lol

Back