RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Homeland s1 9/10 Glad I finally was able to sit down and watch this. Might be my new favorite show.

Savages 6 out of 10. I enjoyed it. The book was way better. They didnt do a good job explaining the characters and flubbed the ending.

Haven't read the book yet, but I agree with your film rating.The ending sucked. But it was a decent flick.

Brave - 6/10.
I don't know why but although it was good, it seemed to be missing that impact of other Pixar films.

Brave - 6/10.
I don't know why but although it was good, it seemed to be missing that impact of other Pixar films.

Completely agree!

I think I prefer cars over this. It started out well but then the story felt lackluster and uninspiring, which is not what you come to expect of a Pixar film :(

On her majesty's secret service.

While I probably won't become a Lazenby fan, anytime soon, I must say the guy gets way more hate for that role, than he deserves. If I was to judge it based only on the opinions on the net, I would be prepearing myself for totaly rigid, wooden acting. In truth it was not half bad.

While in some scenes it shows, that he wasn't a professional actor and seemed a bit uncomfortable at times, but he also didn't make a complete fool out of himself during dialogues. More than that, despite his strong-jawed, australian alpha-male appearence, his version of Bond had a certain naive, romantic charm to it, as opposed to Connery's old-school chauvinism and arrogance.

He is also bloody fantastic in action scenes. Lazenby was a professional athlete, a big guy and a karateka, and it shows in the movie. Craig and Lazenby are the only two Bonds, who look like they can pack an actuall ****ing wholoop. It's a pity he resigned after just one movie. With a bit of practice and leaning into the role, he could turn into a really good Bond.

6/10

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

I happened to be at a pre-screening. My initial score: 10/10!!!!!!!
Well, ok. Maybe I would down the score just A LITTLE BIT, becouse the movie was so terribly ****ing bad...

Last edited:

Avengers (4th viewing) - 7.5/10 Not as impressed as everyone else on this one, especially after so many viewings. The only reason I viewed it so often is because guests want to see it in my theater. Sound on this is also only ok for me.

Judge Dredd - 6/10

Even tho it's a guilty pleasure... They just blew it big time.​

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=732Spw0hGrU[/ame]

Back