RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Same thing happened with The Hills Have Eyes. That movie rules!

I remember going to see the remake at the cinema, remember the whole group of us pissing ourselves laughing throughout the whole movie, it ranks second to the Breed as the worst movie I've seen at the cinema.

Not that it was terribly bad, but just laughable, whereas The Breed ^^^^ing sucked

Evil Dead 2 10/10. I never used to think this movie was that great but over the past year or so I have a much greater appreciation for it.

Evil Dead 2 10/10. I never used to think this movie was that great but over the past year or so I have a much greater appreciation for it.
I think each sequel was better than the one prior to it in that trilogy. AOD>ED2>ED1 Great horror trilogy.

Unbreakable 9/10

"Now that we know who you are...I know who I am."

unbreakable.jpg

Watched it tonight. Haven't seen it in years. I really love this film. I love the acting, the story, the lingering sense of sorrow and the twist ending. This is my favorite M. Night Shyamalan film.

Surrogates - 6.5/10 - Not a bad movie, but came off like a TV movie of the week. You could see the twist coming a mile away. The FX were good though.

Lakeview Terrace - 7/10 - Decent flick, kinda drug a bit.

Transformers 2 9.0

Really enjoyed it and had some good laughs with it. :rock :rock

misery......8/10

WOW...WOW:clap
excellent, superb acting. james caan was great (and he actually resembles marlon brando):lol and kathy bates, gave one of the best performances i have ever seen.
kathy bates as annie wilkes and anthony hopkins as hannibal lector could easily be two of the best/ creepiest/ taunting/ downright scariest horror movie villains ever

slumdog millionaire......5/10:eek:

it was not bad....but it was not nearly as good as it was told to be...it won so many awards, so i expected a masterpiece...this certainly was good, but far, FAR from being a masterpiece.

...and very predictable:doh
...and tough to understand a lot of the dialogue :doh

misery......8/10

WOW...WOW:clap
excellent, superb acting. james caan was great (and he actually resembles marlon brando):lol and kathy bates, gave one of the best performances i have ever seen.
kathy bates as annie wilkes and anthony hopkins as hannibal lector could easily be two of the best/ creepiest/ taunting/ downright scariest horror movie villains ever

slumdog millionaire......5/10:eek:

it was not bad....but it was not nearly as good as it was told to be...it won so many awards, so i expected a masterpiece...this certainly was good, but far, FAR from being a masterpiece.

...and very predictable:doh
...and tough to understand a lot of the dialogue :doh

"He didn't get out of the cacadoody car!" Kathy Bates was phenominal in that scene. Her eyes were so crazed and far gone looking it's creepy. I love the end
Spoiler Spoiler:

"He didn't get out of the cacadoody car!" Kathy Bates was phenominal in that scene. Her eyes were so crazed and far gone looking it's creepy. I love the end
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

kathy bates really was phenomenal. that woman has outrageous acting skills. great movie.. still not sure though weather or not it deserves an 8 or 9:confused:

Trick r Treat 9.0

Really good film Morbach i think you'll like it as well, think i'll watch it again at halloween.

Once Upon a Time in The West 10/10 Just discovered this classic recently. Best western Ive ever seen.

Because I am being an ass. :D I am just teasing you.

I liked Drag Me to Hell much better that is all.
Oh I see. I was assuming you were. :duh :lol

Once Upon a Time in The West 10/10 Just discovered this classic recently. Best western Ive ever seen.
I have yet to see this flick. Infact I need to watch all Sergio Leone classic westerns.

Back