RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Observe and Report 7/10

Have to say I really don't know what to think about this movie. I enjoyed it... but it is a lot odder than I expected. Some parts are really funny, some are really sad and yet others incredibly disturbing.

I know what u mean but i still kinda liked it.

Observe and Report is awesome. IMO Jody Hill is an acquired taste. I've really enjoyed everything he's done from The Foot Fist Way to Eastbound and Down, and Observe and Report.

Amusement (b movie) - 7/10 some creepiness.. not to bad.

Drag me to Hell - 4.5/10 - evil dead remake basicaly.

Observe and Report 7/10

Have to say I really don't know what to think about this movie. I enjoyed it... but it is a lot odder than I expected. Some parts are really funny, some are really sad and yet others incredibly disturbing.

as usual, i saw it and cant remember ^^^^. but i remember thinking it was sad. i also thought i would like it a little more than i did.

currently i am watching the office season 5 on netflix. i find myself getting more frustrated with the show as time goes by. Michael scott gives me a mini anxiety attack. Dwight is still awesome though.

I didn't really care for observe and report, I only really laughed once. Could be because I watched it alone, comedies are always funnier for me when I'm watching them with people.

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs : 9/10

I Spit On Your Grave 6.5/10 Haven't seen this in a long time and while the rape scene/s are still hard to watch, it is very satifiying seeing her get revenge.

Diary of the Dead - 5/10

Rather disappointing. There was some bad dialog and the acting was awful. And I thought the social commentary came off a bit heavy handed.

The guy filming everything couldn't go see what was happening because his camera was charging? Really?! :lol

Day of the Dead - 8/10

Made me think Michael Biehn has to be making fun of Captain Rhodes in Planet Terror with the overacting and the way he says give em all the guns over and over again.

Yep just went downhill after the awesome Scream.
Yeah, they were just sequels to be sequels. They were totally not needed. The twists and story were weak as hell. The first one had a great story, great twist and was genuinly entertaining.

Back