RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Inglourious Basterds - still a 10/10 from me.

Christoph Waltz FTW!!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

(I received the DVD for Christmas; what better movie to watch on Christmas night? :lol)

Friday the 13th (remake) 7/10 was a lot better than I thought i'd be, not bad for a mindless slasher flick. I liked how he had the old Camp all set up as a compound for himself.

District 9 9/10 absolutely love this film!

District 9 - 8/10

Very good movie, but I have to admit the slight goofiness of the aliens kept me from being as emotionally invested as I should have been. Whenever the aliens themselves were onscreen I kept expecting Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones to pop up. Even so, the last act of the movie is compelling and managed to have me rooting for those refugees from a saturday morning cartoon.

Sherlock Holmes - 10/10

This is now my favourite movie of 2009, beating Inglourious Basterds!!!!!!!! Never thought anything could beat IB this year, but this does! Loved it, loved it, loved it!!!!!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock

Sherlock Holmes - 10/10

This is now my favourite movie of 2009, beating Inglourious Basterds!!!!!!!! Never thought anything could beat IB this year, but this does! Loved it, loved it, loved it!!!!!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock

:horror

Will get tickets for next week. :D

Jingle All The Way: 6/10 Arnold's accent and the way he gave one despised look at that neighbour of his, when he was on his roof were amusing, but that's about it...
Still a mildly enjoyable watch these Christmas days...

Role Models: 8/10 One of my Christmas presents. What an awesome movie! I had never seen it, only heard about it, but that movie rocked!!!
I'll definitely watch that again soon!!! :rock :rock :rock

Tropic Thunder: 7.5/10 I remember liking this movie more when I saw it in theatres... But still an enjoyable watch and Robert Downey Jr. is just awesome in this movie!!! :rock

Role Models: 8/10 One of my Christmas presents. What an awesome movie! I had never seen it, only heard about it, but that movie rocked!!!
I'll definitely watch that again soon!!! :rock :rock :rock

That's the score i gave it as well it was great fun. :D

Sherlock Holmes: 8.0 - 8.5

Pretty solid flick. Downey and Law are great as Holmes and Watson and it's fun to see them romp around dirty ol' London. Pretty cool soundtrack too. Definitely action oriented, but Holmes intellect is given an equal share of the time. Entertaining enough that I'm looking forward to the sequel.

Makes me want to go out and read more of Doyle's originals.

Hancock 8/10

I know some don't like this film but i enjoy it! :rock

The Polar Express 3-D: 10/10
Inglorious Basterds: 9/10
One flew over the cuckoos nest: 9/10

Back