RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Something, Something, Something, Dark Side 2 out of 10

Saw this round a friends house.
I lied and said it was alright, but really I thought it was a load of ????. I didn't laugh once

Avatar 3D - 10/10 - I was blown away! It's like "Dances with Wolves" on crack! Good thing I love "Dances with Wolves". The visuals are incredible!
The story borrows a lot from many other things but what good story doesn't.

Theater= Avatar 3D= 8/10

Bluray= Inglorious Basterds= 5/10

Anchorman 9/10 This and The Hangover are my favorite comedies of the past 5 years. :D

RocknRolla 8.5/10 Excellent film!

Inglourious Basterds - 9 out of 10

500 Days Of Summer - 7 out of 10

District 9 - 8.5 out of 10

Love Actually - 8 out of 10

Sherlock Holmes - 7.5 out of 10

Something, Something, Something, Dark Side 2 out of 10

Saw this round a friends house.
I lied and said it was alright, but really I thought it was a load of ????. I didn't laugh once

I also thought it was atrocious.

Family guy in general has been slipping lately, I think American Dad has been funnier this season.

Mad Max: The Road Warrior: 8.5/10 My favorite Mad Max movie! A pretty simple, but effective story and awesome car action :rock :rock :rock

Death Race (2008): 8/10 I really enjoy this movie! Great action and just fun to watch!! Also really cool gritty car designs!!! :rock :rock :rock

I also thought it was atrocious.

Family guy in general has been slipping lately, I think American Dad has been funnier this season.

I haven't bothered with Family Guy for ages, Darkside was the first one I watched in ages. I wonder if I can sue McFarlane for the 80-odd minutes back.

Did make me want to put Rocky IV on though. :lol

The Signal - 4/10

Tried too hard, had a couple of moments of brilliance but the rest was way overdone. I appreciate what it tried to do though, so it's still better than that GI JOE movie ;)

(the reason why I compare the 2 is because I don't usually give films low grades - I can usually find something redeeming about them - this and the Rise of Cobra are my 2 lowest rated of the year, I think)

Last edited:
Back