Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Who's the Bossk!?!

On Display with the other Bounty Hunters, feel like I really need a Dengar now...
ffo-1.jpg
[/CENTER]

Bad. @ss. :drool

Congrats, GB! Sideshow really did the bounty hunters justice. Bossk especially, look at all that detail!

Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Who's the Bossk!?!

Wow! Bossk really does look great. I'm liking that EX sculpt more than I thought I would too. Definitely makes me want to order one now.

Do it, do it now.

Also, I need to touch base with you about that lightsaber :duff

Like I said in the Bossk thread, great shots J :clap

Thanks man, you took some killer ones as well :rock

Bad. @ss. :drool

Congrats, GB! Sideshow really did the bounty hunters justice. Bossk especially, look at all that detail!

Bossk is definitely on the top-tier of Sideshow 1/6 releases... everything about him came out great :lecture

Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! I'll Swallow Your Soul!!! EDII Ash Done!!!

Ash is finally done... a long time in the making; but really damn happy with how he tunred out!

And with components from some of my favorite customizers (betomatali and Peteskywalker) this ended up being a cool project.

And at long last I belive my quest for an Evil Dead II Ash is complete (well except for the new stand decal enroute from EvilFace).

Since the last time I weathered the body; did a bit more work to the shirt, sawed-off and repainted the Sideshow shotgun and altered the Sideshow pants making the thighs thinner and crotch higher; which I think really makes them look a lot better.

ashf.jpg

ashg.jpg

ashh.jpg

ashi.jpg

ashj.jpg

ashk.jpg

ashl.jpg

ashm.jpg

On Display:
ashn.jpg

And for fun, my Evil Dead collection when the room started:
What a difference a few years makes...

eef.jpg

Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! I'll Swallow Your Soul!!! EDII Ash Done!!!

Ash is killer, GB!!! Jeez, it makes that Sideshow version look absolutely terrible :lol

Kongrats, sir, I love it when a long time custom reaches completion :duff

Great custom of Ash, big congrats bro ;)

Ash is killer, GB!!! Jeez, it makes that Sideshow version look absolutely terrible :lol

Kongrats, sir, I love it when a long time custom reaches completion :duff

No doubt... I've had a shirtless Ash for longer than I care to remember. And agreed... the original figure was pretty bad; Sideshow tried to go for a pretty specific look, but fell short. The Evil Ash is not bad though; took some work but I'm very happy with how he cleaned up.

Great custom of Ash, big congrats bro ;)

Ash Rocks!!

Thanks guys :duff

Animal Rocks

He does indeed... love how Animal still get's the random thumbs-up :lol

Last edited:
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Hey You Guys!!! Sloth!!!

Been quite on the colleting front lately... but I do have a few things coming in the next few days.

But in the mean time I broke out the sculpey and paints and decide to make a figure of Sloth. This was a fun one and I also go to practice with casting... so I plan to make some revisions to the original sculpt make a new cast and replace this head with a (hopefully) better one later on.

Of all the figures I've made, I think this one has the most customization put into it... everything has either been altered or made from scratch on him :lol

slothc_zpsf2a187ef.jpg

slothe_zps0ee3a437.jpg

I'd like to say sloth is a thing of beauty but I'd be lying.
The poor sod fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down:)
Great job though love it;)

Sloth turned out great. That's worth dancing for.

tumblr_lirmtubHq41qbbjk2o1_250.gif

Thanks guys... I'm actually doing a bit of revisions to Sloth. I'm pretty happy with him overall, but the face turned out a bit to teardropped shaped once it was all said and done.

So I've made a few changes to the original sculpt and hope to give it another go :duff I plan to do some castings so if anyone is interested in making their own Sloth you can get on board here

70c7b60b-1c50-476d-9d11-ba2842958fe7_zpsdf01aa54.jpg

**w/photoshopped googly eyes :lol

As stated before, excellent Thundercat Sloth!

Back