Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Custom PT Anakin!!!

Took a crack at upgrading my Sideshow Anakin yesterday... body is the same as before (Sideshow pieces on a regular TT, and CW gauntlet) but I've now shaved off a bit of the Sideshow sculpts chin and given it a repaint.

Pretty happy with the result:

anakinj.jpg

anakinl.jpg

anakinn.jpg

anakini.jpg

anakinm.jpg

anakink.jpg

anakino.jpg

Last edited:

I assume Anakin's glove is the clone wars one right?

Thought so. I need to locate one now. :cuss:

Toy Anxiety had them in stock a bit ago... I think then hands still are.

At the very least if you can't get the gauntlet I'm like 90% sure you could just cut off the hand from the original slip it over the forearm and plug in the new hands.

EDIT: Just checked, only the gloves are in stock... but still I think you could do the mod pretty easily and it will look about the same. I don't think the gauntlet is a new sculpt, but I can check on that when I get home :duff

Yeah I just bought the two gloved hands... I won't feel bad about canabalizing that crappy RotS arm. The damn thing kept falling off every time while I was trying to get the head Ski repainted back on. Exercise in frustration. I still can't believe how crappy SSC engineered that arm. :lol

Yeah, they really messed that one up... ironically, years earlier they did a similar design with the Monty Python Black Knight (but all 4 limbs were removable) and it worked perfectly :huh

I think the worst thing you may have to do with the gauntlet is to dremmel it open depending on how much plastic is in the wrist. But before I got this glove I just pulled the old one off the Buck and it fit perfectly on the TT w/o any mods.

Definite improvement on Anakin! Your skillz are improving with every figure, J. :clap

Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Upgraded Indy!!!

Thanks Chase, hopefully that holds true for this figure as well then.

This is a mash-up of the HT clothing and accessories, Soveriegn Studios jacket, Sideshow head and the HT Saito body. I did the repaint on Indy.

indyaa.jpg

indyc.jpg

indyb.jpg

indyf.jpg

indyd.jpg

indya.jpg

indye.jpg

And on display:
indyg.jpg

indyh.jpg

A Great Job and Pic's; GB, the only detraction is the hat should have a more weathered look, has a sheen to it, that said it is a Great job, if I collected 1/6 scale I would display Indy

A Great Job and Pic's; GB, the only detraction is the hat should have a more weathered look, has a sheen to it, that said it is a Great job, if I collected 1/6 scale I would display Indy

Good point... it is a bit on the shiny side, I'll try to sort that out :duff

Hell yeah, GB! Killed that Indy. Bash looks solid and the paint apps sell it. Still the my favorite Ford sculpt outside of the PF. Great work J :clap

Wow, Indy looks fantastic! Very nice work, GB. :hi5:

Thanks Marf, I'm really pleased with how the turned out :duff

Hell yeah, GB! Killed that Indy. Bash looks solid and the paint apps sell it. Still the my favorite Ford sculpt outside of the PF. Great work J :clap

Thanks :hi5: I agree, I've always loved this sculpt... it just didn't work with the weak-ass factory paints and stuck on the short no-shouldered Pro 1.0 :lol Kind of bummed I never got a copy of the 1/6 PF head, but more than happy with how this one turned out.

So unless I go crazy and drop more money for an Mfisher set (which I'd love) I'm gonna call this one mostly doneish :lol

Back