Real Action Heroes - Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is really great that you can share this. Thanks !

Now.....when can Sideshow get this in stock ? The wait is killing me!

Awesome custom Brucepan!
As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. Thanks for explaining what you did, it doesn't look extremely difficult, might give it a try myself.

He's coming! Just received this:

Thank you for your pre-order of the Ghost Rider RAH 12-inch Figure (item #4341) from our Marvel – Medicom Toy RAH 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase on Monday, March 12, 2007, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

You certainly have a talent for customization! I picked up a Rider cycle from Walmart for $38.88. Figure will be here soon and I may just try your led upgrade even though I'm not much of an artist.

I love Marvel but I'm not a big fan of Ghost Rider, still if there hadn't been so many other RAH's coming up this year from the Marvel line I would've bought this.

It's a fantastic figure and the prototype shots didn't do it justice, although the production shots were far better, the adaptation to make the skull glow makes it even cooler.

brucepan, this is by far one of the best custom job i ever seen!!!!!great job, dude!!!^___^..thanks for the tutorial as well!!

just got mine yesterday..cool piece..:lol ..just got a black t-shirt for him today also..can't wait to try it out on him..keke

IMG_4686.jpg

IMG_4678.jpg

IMG_4681.jpg

Last edited:
Back