Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeez thats ****ed. Been refreshing all day Lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

i'm waiting on a tracking number as well, but lately i don't think they always send them the same day they ship. I had to call them a few times to get a tracking number. I get the impression the CS agents do not have a real good grasp on when anything is supposed to ship...

ga! I keep looking for conversion notice and Sideshow product update emails keep popping up, I get a heart attack each time lol... seems like more junk mail than usual

I talked to them via the web chat and they told me she will be shipped later this week!!!

Update from today's web chat with SS -

Sideshow: We just received the item earlier this morning, so it should ship out soon.

They wouldn't give me what day it would ship, even though the told me it would ship last Friday, and I was charged a week ago, today.

I'm headed out of town the 27th-4th, kind of worried now it won't arrive in time before I leave and not sure if the UPS will hold it that long depending on when it gets there.

Dang. I was also charged the 15th.

I'm fine with being charged. I wish we had the option of paying them off way before they ship, like other companies. Hopefully she'll start shipping out soon.

SS are always diligent when it comes to charging you on a specific date, but the shipping is just about anybody's guess lol

I usually don't get ship notifications until late like 8pm pacific time late so I wouldn't worry about it or bother checking with their customer service.

I'm not understanding why some folks are getting flustered with not having immediately received their shipping notices. i get charged and sometimes it's two or three days before it ships. What is going on that I don't know about?

I'm not understanding why some folks are getting flustered with not having immediately received their shipping notices. i get charged and sometimes it's two or three days before it ships. What is going on that I don't know about?

Some of us were charged six days ago and still have not received a shipping notice.

if this were a startup company, i could see reason for concern, but I really don't think SS is planning on absconding with people's money, or not sending Sonja out the first chance they get. you will get your notices soon and then it'll all be emogees saying YES!!!!

Some of us were charged six days ago and still have not received a shipping notice.

if this were a startup company, i could see reason for concern, but I really don't think SS is planning on absconding with people's money, or not sending Sonja out the first chance they get. you will get your notices soon and then it'll all be emogees saying YES!!!!

That's what they WANT you to think lol.

Back