RED & WHITE Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Newsletter:

Coming in the Next 30 Days

* G.I. Joe: Cobra Sniper 12-inch Figure - #26121
* Star Wars: Grand Admiral Thrawn - Ex. #21901
* Marvel: Elektra Comiquette - #9011 & Ex. #90111

From Newsletter:

Coming in the Next 30 Days

* G.I. Joe: Cobra Sniper 12-inch Figure - #26121
* Star Wars: Grand Admiral Thrawn - Ex. #21901
* Marvel: Elektra Comiquette - #9011 & Ex. #90111

Is either one of those the White Ex.? Or are those for the Red. and the Red. Ex. only?

:monkey3:monkey3 the white is number 90112

:lol This is why I should just ask a fellow White Ex. PO-er.

I should have posted this question in the "White Ex. Elektra PO" thread. People would be a lot more understanding and they would SURELY express a lot less attitude than my friend, Ski, here.

....I kid. I kid!!!! :lol

Red or White Elektra both rock IMO. :rock :rock :rock I just want this as a companion piece to the PF.

well with all this marvel goodness coming out now, if most of it starts shipping at or near the same time there's going to be alot of WL's converting for everything. even the 150 ES white elektra imo.

well with all this marvel goodness coming out now, if most of it starts shipping at or near the same time there's going to be alot of WL's converting for everything. even the 150 ES white elektra imo.

No doubt about it. People on the waitlist for the White Ex. better stay on it and not lose hope because there will be quite a few orders that convert.

I'm just going to start throwing that out there at random times now. I don't won't to over use it, only when the time it right. :lol

Ahhhhhhhh gotcha....

picture.php

Does anybody see what Ski did right there???? I was keeping the peace, having a great day, not a care in the world, and HE goes and muddies up the water.....:nono

I just want this clearly stated for the record. :lol

Back