RED & WHITE Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was just editing out some things from my long list of preorders with Sideshow, and noticed that on the White Elektra, it is stated "contact to cancel." I was contemplating canceling that one as well, but I guess I will keep it for now.

But does that mean they are shipping soon, along with the Reds that are coming up?

Was just editing out some things from my long list of preorders with Sideshow, and noticed that on the White Elektra, it is stated "contact to cancel." I was contemplating canceling that one as well, but I guess I will keep it for now.

But does that mean they are shipping soon, along with the Reds that are coming up?

i dont think so..in my email says that it will be shipped via eu warehouse...i think that has something to do with that...but if elektra comes in 30 days,i think white will be here in midjanuary ,february max...since it's too limited..

No, same thing happened to me on a conversion off a waitlist, u just have to call them in order to get it off.

I would definitely take a slice of that.

Too bad you have this.....

picture.php

COMMITTED SON :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back