Action Figure Repainted AOU Titan Hero Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Patriot Step two: Blue

hulkbuster blue.jpg

Thanks. That crappy cell phone pic is not a good representation of what it really looks like. It's a much darker, metallic blue (it's Duplicolor automotive paint). I'll do better pics when it's finished. it looks so awesome with the shield on it though. I think I'll tweet a pic of the finished one to RDJ. hahahaha

I never paint anything before ... for my love of Hulkbuster i tried to paint this one .. i know is not so good but i like it ..., thanks for watching guys..

17804910970_46e06a36db_z.jpg

17804675518_88bc54c07e_z.jpg

17993293171_4f507b4f9d_z.jpg

Oh and I picked up a second Hulkbuster at MCM ComicCon London yesterday so there goes my bank holiday!

Nice work guys! :clap

Bar, I hit the local Wally World this morning in my travels and they were all out of Hulkbuster Titan Heroes. :gah:

I'll drop by Target mid week and try another Walmart if I get unlucky with pit stop #2. :lol

Mine is coming along and should hopefully be done soon. I went for just a basic HB repaint and will be weathering it to make it look battle damaged. Pics once its done. I love everyone's customs here. They all look great. The War Machine one has me thinking of making a 2nd one.

Since I won't spend close to a grand for the HT one, this one will suit me just fine.

Excellent.

:duff

Mine is coming along and should hopefully be done soon. I went for just a basic HB repaint and will be weathering it to make it look battle damaged. Pics once its done. I love everyone's customs here. They all look great. The War Machine one has me thinking of making a 2nd one.

Since I won't spend close to a grand for the HT one, this one will suit me just fine.

Sounds good and looking forward to seeing yours. Post some WIP pics :duff

And yep, these definitely help quench the thirst of owning HT's version. The more of these I do, the less I even think about that one tbh. :lol

Back