Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think there was a Sarah Connor that didn't have breakage.

DSC_0090.jpg

I'm not sure.

And your avatar pic is creepy! :lol

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

It's a freaky lil thing. Good luck finding that mesh **** and jeans that dont that fit baggy like a grunge kid from the 90s. Or you may not even have to worry bout that jeans if you get all Project_Runway on us and tailor that ****.

i got bored and started to assemble some more of the herb mixes with the spare stuff ive had laying around

dscf5877.jpg

Make a cup of black tea, pour it in to a shallow metal trey (big enough to fit a4 paper) then put some a4 paper in it. leave it in for a while so it stains the paper, then hang it out to dry. cut the paper up into a bunch of 1:6 scale squares and then fold them over a few times to make the creases. Then i just cut out some colorued paper and fold it up a little bit into mounds and stick it on the paper with a dot of glue, really simple and easy to make. They dont look "great" but in hand they are only just over an inch wide so for display and play purposes theyre fun

Edit : i have just considered using modelling clay. Ive got lots of colours, i could just break off little bits and roll them into small ***** and put them on the paper. They would be a better shape then the paper but it would also add weight to it which would potentially make it awkward for figures to hold it by the paper rim, as it wouldnt be good for a figure to hold the herbs by the clay incase it stained the fingers

Last edited:
It's a freaky lil thing. Good luck finding that mesh **** and jeans that dont that fit baggy like a grunge kid from the 90s. Or you may not even have to worry bout that jeans if you get all Project_Runway on us and tailor that ****.

Is it on drugs? :panic:

Thanks! I'll probably give her skinny jeans. As for the mesh I have a few ideas. I'm mostly worry about the shoulder holster.

If you find readily made skinny jeans can you tell me cause omg I want to dress my black widow up like a barbie with guns and skinny jeans would be awesome

Back