Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got bored and started to assemble some more of the herb mixes with the spare stuff ive had laying around

dscf5877.jpg

You should make the single, two, and three green herbs as well as a brown one for green+red+blue.

i have got a single green herb (id repaint a red one if any loose enterbay leon hebrs come up) ive got 3 first aid sprays and g+r g+b and g+g herb mixes. Theyre nothing special, but when your making customs and you want to display them with something they do the job. Which is why i printed out the "john and ada" photo ada carries in re 2 so i can display that with her when i get her body + head to finish my custom. I have considered making some "files" too. But not just the outer look, id make a tiny book and have specific codes in them like the safe on re 2 or facility finishing date to make the clement mix by setting the fridge temperature (12,8 is it?) cheesy little things like that.

Sounds awesome, I think you should. Yep, I think it was "December 8th" for the fridge.

Only file I'd care to have is the "Keeper's Diary."

Ive got a little notepad on my desk with the passcodes to all the re puzzles so i can speedrun games while i play them. Id consider doing a tongue in cheek file where its just all the codes

they look really good but they arent my style i like more sculpted hairs on re figures:)
i have this head he used for jill too but if look at the head and then to jills ht head its just look cheap somehow i mean its really pretty face but however.. i decide to use only ht heads for re customs

Jill STARS was my first custom. i make she in 2011. so in the Remake in the game has jill valentine a green uniform. this is it what i see. other user like more the blue combatstyle. that is ok! but i like more the green style in this game. both Versions are come also from neca toys in the 15th. anniversary series. and later a black jill stars.
some user going to a eye doctor (colorblind) haha LOL
i make ada & claire in 2012 for a Long time. yes the bike is ready. 1/6 for tamiya custom Harley for the RE2 orginal game.

@ Project A: you should see it and put your jealousy on RE3 jill valentine. You'll still sick of it! so get please not funny about the things I make. You should have so build each of his characters as he finds it personally nice. Thank you!

Last edited:
Jill was never with a green uniform in any game . In remake it may look like that cuz of the dark style grainy lighting in the game but its def a dark blue uniform. Still looks cool green but I would prefer it to be original colors.

Jill STARS was my first custom. i make she in 2011. so in the Remake in the game has jill valentine a green uniform. this is it what i see. other user like more the blue combatstyle. that is ok! but i like more the green style in this game. both Versions are come also from neca toys in the 15th. anniversary series. and later a black jill stars.
some user going to a eye doctor (colorblind) haha LOL
i make ada & claire in 2012 for a Long time. yes the bike is ready. 1/6 for tamiya custom Harley for the RE2 orginal game.

@ Project A: you should see it and put your jealousy on RE3 jill valentine. You'll still sick of it! so get please not funny about the things I make. You should have so build each of his characters as he finds it personally nice. Thank you!

you just wanted a nice critical about right?

Jealous of a Jill with brown figures? A green STARS Jill? :lol I'm not jealous buddy. ;)

Bye! :wave

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Project A is always arguing with everybody everywhere!

rtue.jpg

Not a custom i know... but i like it -_-

stop it now!:slap
we all are true RE Fans just try to give nice critical to make every custom perfect.

@kiva : why you don't use tea bags for your herbs?(just a idea):)

and lets share ideas together.

people all over the world register here for this thread to get a good critical of true fans.

if then came nothing about then silence or wrong understood sacasm its feel bad.
sure brown fingers arent the best but you see he puts alot own work in it.

Last edited:
Back