Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My area is getting an almost direct hit unfortunately, so I've evacuated to the other coast, hoping for the best!
I've been watching live streams of Milton, and it looks pretty scary. Definitely thinking of you all out there.
I know all too well how it feels being to told to pack up your **** and get out (wildfire evac), and not having a clue what your going return to. It's a pretty crap feeling.
Hopefully it will slow down when it hits landfall. First Helene and now this. Sucks man!

Got Leon’s stunt double. He isn’t nowhere as bad as I thought. Quality seems nice, paint is also good. ( got Aragorn by InArt today as well who has a chip on the nose while Leon has zero issues)

Attachments

• IMG_1014.jpeg
    IMG_1014.jpeg
    1.8 MB
Got Leon’s stunt double. He isn’t nowhere as bad as I thought. Quality seems nice, paint is also good. ( got Aragorn by InArt today as well who has a chip on the nose while Leon has zero issues)
That’s disappointing. Cant believe how bad inarts QC is. Harry potters wirstpegs break when you try to swap the hands and I saw someone elses Aragorn on FB yesterday with glue residue up his nostrils looks like has boogers.

That’s disappointing. Cant believe how bad inarts QC is. Harry potters wirstpegs break when you try to swap the hands and I saw someone elses Aragorn on FB yesterday with glue residue up his nostrils looks like has boogers.
After Superman I’m done with them. Ruined entire day, spent so much money for nothing.

I mean Aragorn cost me 380$ with all the additional fees and I’m stuck with a defective sculpt. Totally ruined my day and excitement. I have their Superman on preorder and once he ships I’m done with them. At least Leon has no issues. Gonna take photos tomorrow.
Oooh.. i thought youd received your superman already and it had some horrific qc issue. But youre talking about the future

I mean Aragorn cost me 380$ with all the additional fees and I’m stuck with a defective sculpt. Totally ruined my day and excitement. I have their Superman on preorder and once he ships I’m done with them. At least Leon has no issues. Gonna take photos tomorrow.
Damn that's such a shame. What was the defect?

Back