Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah mine should be here this week. I already have the sculpt, body, boots and some gear ready to replace this disaster. Lol I’m done buying main characters from them and only sticking to obscure and random figures they release like Ethan, Rose and Jessica. You can tell their figures aren’t selling well enough when eBay is flooded with them.

I could’ve cancelled and lost my deposit over at Giantoy…but I don’t like NOT fulfilling my end of the transaction and leaving the company with potential dead stock (though the figures been sold out at the moment…so I guess it would’ve benefitted all parties had I cancelled 😅).

Count yourself fortunate for dodging the bullet. I regret it so hard right now🤬

Sorry I meant Lara, but this too! didn't care for the design much from the start, definitely dodged a bullet.

Im liking this Ashely figure more and more everyday. I honestly think they killed it on this release. Im out of space though😅😅
IMG_5485.jpeg

Yeah mine should be here this week. I already have the sculpt, body, boots and some gear ready to replace this disaster. Lol I’m done buying main characters from them and only sticking to obscure and random figures they release like Ethan, Rose and Jessica. You can tell their figures aren’t selling well enough when eBay is flooded with them.
What Sculpt are you going to use?

Yeah I was looking, bit crazy the prices, would rather mttoys made another one
I'm waiting for Damtoys Jill when or if ever they'll get around to making those RE3R figures.
I'd be pissed if they skipped 3 and went directly with RE4R figures instead. Somehow thats exactly what I expect they're gonna do. :rolleyes:

Same. At this point they should’ve done Jill by now or been released. The game is how old? Plus the reception it gone, they’re smart just to start with the re4 line at this point. Just my opinion.

I'm waiting for Damtoys Jill when or if ever they'll get around to making those RE3R figures.
I'd be pissed if they skipped 3 and went directly with RE4R figures instead. Somehow thats exactly what I expect they're gonna do. :rolleyes:
I'm not sure if they will, I heard or read that they only had the licence for Resident Evil 2 Remake so I'm not sure if they'll do 3 and 4 remake, I'd be surprised but we will have to see.

If they do they should’ve been announcing them after the games were released why the hype was there. Sure people are wanting more Dam RE figure but we could’ve had Jill by now and re4 figures coming out this year/2025. But knowing Capcom and Dan waiting on approvals who knows how long.

Back