Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m not sure why u want to prove that we are wrong and you are right. lol l clearly said remake appearances are my personal favorites. I don’t see a problem. I have seen the movies many times but in my mind these characters look as they look in the games. That’s probably why I’m not sentimental about that new figure. Still preordered tho as I love Leon.
I’m not trying to prove anything here.

Are differing opinions to yours not allowed??

You expressed your opinion of preferring the remake designs, I respect that and simply expressed my opinion of preferring the original.

It’s all subjective and personal taste… it’s okay to like different things, I’m not even saying the remake designs are bad just that imo they don’t live up to how unique and iconic the OG outfits are.

I don’t consider the cgi movies as canon, but with the exception of Damnation and maybe Death Island Leon’s CG outfits are very much inline with what’s established in the game.

Degeneration is an evolution of his OG RE4. Infinite Darkness and Vendetta is an evolution of his RE6, and his infinite darkness agent suit was reused in the prologue of RE4R.

Any version of Leon is hard to pass up for me, unless it’s one of the more questionable alt costumes.

:ROFLMAO:
It's what alcohol does to a guy... :LOL:
Leon Kennedy aka The Old Man. 😂

Screenshot 2024-09-19 at 16-50-13 i-cant-wait-for-resident-evil-9-v0-783r883o06ta1.jpg (WEBP I...png

I’m not trying to prove anything here.

Are differing opinions to yours not allowed??

You expressed your opinion of preferring the remake designs, I respect that and simply expressed my opinion of preferring the original.

It’s all subjective and personal taste… it’s okay to like different things, I’m not even saying the remake designs are bad just that imo they don’t live up to how unique and iconic the OG outfits are.

I don’t consider the cgi movies as canon, but with the exception of Damnation and maybe Death Island Leon’s CG outfits are very much inline with what’s established in the game.

Degeneration is an evolution of his OG RE4. Infinite Darkness and Vendetta is an evolution of his RE6, and his infinite darkness agent suit was reused in the prologue of RE4R.

Any version of Leon is hard to pass up for me, unless it’s one of the more questionable alt costumes.
Yeah nothing against the remake looks but Claire’s outside the red jacket it was pretty boring same as Jill’s RE3R look. Leon’s rpd uniform wasn’t bad since it was basically his og look.

ヴェンデッタのレオンは人気がないのでしょうか?
それは顔のせいですか?
I’d say Vendetta Leon is unpopular compared to other versions of Leon, I’d have to rewatch death island but Vendetta is definitely one of my least favourite versions.

That said Vendetta has some super fun action scenes, really liking the sentinel9 especially after is inclusion in the RE4 Remake and the jacket is awesome.

The questionable face animation in some scenes is definitely a factor, the fact is outfit doesn’t change at all throughout the movie is a small nitpick of mine and what is up with that cowboy holster 😂

Still really like vendetta Leon because it’s still Leon but yeh not in my top 5 versions.

Back