Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a response from them again last month after trying several times of asking about information and got a response once, they didn’t respond again however

Didn’t want to post before I get called a liar again but what do I have to lose, I want this as much as other people

Don’t see why they would have lost the license, considering dam and nauts are making monster hunter figures they still have a relationship with capcom, must be behind the scenes stuff holding it up
Hope this Jill turns out good with plenty of accessories and the headsculpt and paint application is close.

Speaking of Super Duck just got my invoice for the Ada kit. I ordered that right before MT announced their 2.0. I will probably pass and eat the deposit. I am however very interested in how the headsculpt turned out.
I was wondering if they'd ever ship these out. Lol
I have the SD Ashley on PO but decided to skip Ada, since I prefer the upcoming MT one. I also sold my MT Ashley, so I'm hoping the SD version will turn out like its promo pics.

SD stuff usually takes forever, well at least for being kits. I will say their clothing tends to be better than swtoys look how cheap Ashley’s clothing look.

SD stuff usually takes forever, well at least for being kits. I will say their clothing tends to be better than swtoys look how cheap Ashley’s clothing look.
For the price they better be. Really expensive set considering it’s a barebones kit without a body.

Back