S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Blood
cow095.jpg

10462992_649096195168927_8459071053331327340_n.jpg

Not my picture
1279082592656.jpg
Well, that's why I'm interested in it!
At 18cm high, that becomes 18 cm sticking out of the wall, which might be a little too much in my display. My set up doesn't have very much depth right now as it's divided between Megaman and DBZ:
View attachment 117463
I might buy it anyway though, since it's undeniably cool and it'd be nice to have the "Dragon" in Dragon Ball Z!
Where is that effect piece for Piccolo from?

I been looking for a good deal on a red belt Gohan for a while now, he's too expensive : (

Ain't got no US palls.:/

Crazy to me that he hasn't sold out. I don't get how people can be content with the manga one. (Unless you're a manga fan obviously.) And he fits all periods, they're never gonna make another piccolo I'd assume. Don't get how he's been available that long.

Not only Pickle-o, we prolly won't see any Namek Figuarts. Our only options are Nail, Kami and Dende.

I love my Piccolo figure.:lol
Manga piccolo just isn't piccolo to me. I'm sensitive to matching colours. I already have enough trouble with fanta-sponsered Goku, let a way too pale, yellow armed, red band piccolo.

But owning three is kinda too crazy for me I think. Could always buy the zero I guess. Think I'm gonna customise one of my piccolo's tulban heads to closed eyes.

I only just realized 18 essentially comes with two heads. I would be kinda neat if you could find a sort of world tournament matching body for her as a z fighter.

I love my Piccolo figure.:lol
let a way too pale, yellow armed, red band piccolo.

But owning three is kinda too crazy for me I think. Could always buy the zero I guess.
Depends on your first impression I guess, mine of Piccolo was from the Manga, I thought his super dark Anime coloring detracted from the spirit of Toriyama's art, as it did with many other characters. BUT in figure form I do rather Anime colors because they are so striking :) I'm cool with "Manga" SSj Goku because these are the colors he uses in the movies too (if anyone noticed, the movies combine manga color choices and blend them with the anime ones)

Dude that pose you have him in is AWESOME! I might have to steal it, good job :lecture

Hey no prob Crisis.:hi5:

@Philo oh it's no overall judgement on manga vs anime. It's just that I personally don't get you'd be content with manga piccolo IF your only fandom is the anime.

Back